Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC TGT / PGT Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Download Interview Call Letter. APPSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2018 released form Official website www.appsc.gov.in. Dear Applicants are searching for APPSC TGT / PGT Hall Ticket Or Call Letter Download Steps provide below the page. Organization Announced for TGT PGT (667 Vacancies) Written Exam 2018 Conducted. APPSC Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Download now at our page. APPSC TGT / PGT Exam Date & centre updates will be soon at online. APPSC TGT / PGT (Teacher) Admit Card, Selection Process, Eligibility, APPSC TGT / PGT Document verification, APPSC TGT / PGT Notification, APPSC TGT / PGT Selection List, Answer key & Result also mentioned under the page.
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card Download
you can relax as you have chosen the right platform which clarifies all your queries on Arunachal Pradesh PGT TGT Teacher Admit Card 2018. Go through the further sections of the article to know more about APPSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2018 Available Date and Exam Date. To appear the APPSC Trained Graduate Teacher exam, the hall ticket/ call letter is necessary.
So, the exam participants must and should carry Arunachal Pradesh PSC Hall Ticket 2018 while going to the test venue. The test takers also take one original id proof along with Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Admit Card 2018. Also, you can find related queries such as Selection Criteria, Paper Pattern of Training Graduate Teacher in the later modules.
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Selection Criteria
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: Viva Voce followed by Classroom Teaching – 50 Marks
|APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Board of Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||667 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.appsc.gov.in @ APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Eligibility Or Qualification Details
PGT(Post Graduate Teacher): 2″d Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University with B.Ed.
TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): 2″d Class Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognised University with B.Ed.
Online applications are invited in prescribed form from the citizens of India for filling up of 127 posts of Post Graduate Teacher @GT) in the Scale pay Matrix Level -g Rs 47,600-1,51,100, Group ,B, Gazetted and 540 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in the Scale pay Matrix Level -7 Rs 44,900- 1,42,400 Group ‘B’ Non Gazetted .80% of posts are reserved for APST candidates and 20% posts are unreserved i.e. for open competition as per Arunachal Pradesh Govt. reservation policy.
However, for Science and Mathematics subject’s reservation for APST candidates and the un-reserved as per Govt. Notification No. ED.2/DSE/234/2or4-15 (PT.) Dated 15/12/2016 shall be on the basis of 50:50 ratio. 5% is reserved for sports Quota in each category of post and 4% reserved for PWD (person with Disability) in each category of posts.
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Teacher Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
Paper – I: Concerned Subjects
Paper- II: Concerned Subjects
Exam pattern for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
|Exam Types||Marks||Name of Subjects||Marks|
Online / Written
Viva Voice / Final Selection for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
The candidates who secure a minimum of 33o/o or more marks in each written examination paper and 45%o or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce test.
NOTE: The Commission will adopt Recruitment Test (Objective type) before the written examination if it is deemed necessary to do so.
Download APPSC TGT PGT Hall Ticket 2018
E-mail ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying Online.
Note: The Candidates will be liable for severe legal action if any false information with respect of name, father’s name date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- Notification – Assistant Audit Officer (LDCE)
- Notification – Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor – Govt. Colleges Apply online
- Notification -Assistant Professor-Law College
- Accepted List – Assistant Professor-Law College
- Assistant Professor-CAS-Result
- Accepted list for written Exam – Range Forest Officer
- Exam Notification – Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Professor – CAS
- Junior Specialist Doctor – Marks Statement
- Advertisement for the post of District Library & Information Officer
- GDMO(Allopathy/Ayurveda) – Result Notification
- AE(Civil) – Exam Notification
scanned copies of Certificates of the following documents/information are to be attached/uploaded.
- Degree Certificates and Marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar,& Registrar/Controller of examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain Educational qualification Certificate.
- Ed Certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age issued by the Board of university only will be accepted.
- APST Certificate for Arunachal Pradesh Schedule Tribe candidates and PRC, Voter ID, Aadhar Card for others.
- Pass-port size photographs.
- Copy of Meritorious Sports certificate for Meritorious Sports persons
- Copy of Medical Board Certificate for PWD candidates.
- Candidates already in service may apply direct to this Commission with intimation to his /her Head of Department.
- QUALIFIED candidates will have to produce the above mentioned Certificates/Documents and Marksheets in ORIGINAL at the time of interview/viva voce.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Notification – Check Here
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.appsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Related Examination for 2018 APPSC Recruitment
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Previous Papers 2018 PDF Download
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2018 | Check Cutoff & Merit List here
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2018 | APPSC Panchayat Secretary Group 3 Keys
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2018 Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Group 3 Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC JE (Civil) Syllabus 2018 @ www.appsc.gov.in Junior Engineer Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- APPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Arunachal Pradesh PSC JE Civil Exam Date & Call Letter