Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 pdf download Teacher Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. Andhra Pradesh Teacher Syllabus for pdf available below the page. APPSC TGT PGT Exam Date & Exam Centre mentioned will be soon at Online www.appsc.gov.in. APPSC TGT PGT Paper I Syllabus and paper II Syllabus for pdf get download following the page. dear Applicants are you get ready for written examination well prepare to APPSC TGT PGT Syllabus provide our page. APPSC TGT / PGT (Teacher) Syllabus also read and then following instruction for examination hall. APPSC Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) written test syllabus for pdf available under the page. APPSC TGT / PGT Previous Year Question papers, APPSC TGT / PGT Old Examination papers, APPSC TGT / PGT Sample Papers, APPSC TGT / PGT Model papers, APPSC TGT / PGT Answer key, result, Cut off, merit list and etc.
APPSC TGT / PGT 2018 Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II
Successfully registered aspirants should get qualify marks in the written exam, viva voice to get shortlisted for the job offer. Candidates can also get the APPSC PGT, TGT Exam Previous Papers Pdf along with the Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern Pdf had given here.
Aspirants can also get the Latest Jobs and Latest Current Affairs and General Knowledge Question Papers Quiz practice well. So all the applied candidates should follow Arunachal Pradesh PGT TGT Syllabus 2018. Refer APPSC TGT PGT Test Pattern 2018 to make your preparation perfect.
Eligibility for APPSC TGT / PGT 2018
PGT(Post Graduate Teacher): 2″d Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University with B.Ed.
TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): 2″d Class Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce from a recognised University with B.Ed.
Eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: Viva Voce followed by Classroom Teaching – 50 Marks
|APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Board of Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||667 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on 4th April’ 1988 under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. The Commission consists of a Chairman, two members and a secretary. Since its inception, the following Chairmen, Members and Secretaries dedicated their able services to uphold the dignity of the Commission.
Cracking the Written Exam is not an easy process, it requires a lot of hard work and dedication and also stepwise preparation. The preparation begins with gathering Latest Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT TGT Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern. We are providing the www.appsc.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2018. Refer the page to get topic wise APPSC PGT TGT Syllabus 2018 & Paper Pattern details.
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Teacher Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
Paper – I: Concerned Subjects
Paper- II: Concerned Subjects
APPSC Teacher Syllabus 2018 – English
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Passage Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
Arunachal Pradesh TGT PGT Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian History
- General Science
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Parliament
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Current Affairs
- Indian Politics
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Environmental Issues
www.appsc.gov.in TGT Syllabus 2018 – Concerned Subjects
- Political Science
- TGT Horticulture
- Hindi Syllabus
- TGT Agriculture
Syllabus of PGT APPSC – Concerned Subjects
- Business Admin & Accountancy
- Political Science
Exam pattern for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
|Exam Types||Marks||Name of Subjects||Marks|
Online / Written
Exam Languages – Telugu / English
Exam Duration – Composite Time of 2 Hours
No of Questions – 100 questions
Maximum Marks – 100 Marks
Syllabus for PDF Download in APPSC PGT Examination 2018
Syllabus for PDF Download in APPSC TGT Examination 2018
Viva Voice / Final Selection for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
The candidates who secure a minimum of 33o/o or more marks in each written examination paper and 45%o or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce test.
NOTE: The Commission will adopt Recruitment Test (Objective type) before the written examination if it is deemed necessary to do so.
Free Download Arunachal Pradesh PGT TGT Previous Year Question Papers
- Arunachal Pradesh TGT PGT Old Year Question Papers
- Free PDF of Arunachal Pradesh PSC PGT TGT Previous Question Papers
- APPSC PGT TGT Practice Question Papers
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC TGT PGT Old Year Papers
- www.appsc.gov.in Previous Years Question Papers
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Post Graduate Teacher Model Question Papers
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Trained Graduate Teacher Exam Question Papers
- Free Download Arunachal Pradesh TGT PGT Teacher Question Papers
- Arunachal Pradesh Sample Papers with Answers
- www.appsc.gov.in Practice Papers with Solutions
Important instruction for Written Examination Preparation Tips
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC TGT PGT 2018
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
scanned copies of Certificates of the following documents/information are to be attached/uploaded.
- Degree Certificates and Marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar,& Registrar/Controller of examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain Educational qualification Certificate.
- Ed Certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age issued by the Board of university only will be accepted.
- APST Certificate for Arunachal Pradesh Schedule Tribe candidates and PRC, Voter ID, Aadhar Card for others.
- Pass-port size photographs.
- Copy of Meritorious Sports certificate for Meritorious Sports persons
- Copy of Medical Board Certificate for PWD candidates.
- Candidates already in service may apply direct to this Commission with intimation to his /her Head of Department.
- QUALIFIED candidates will have to produce the above mentioned Certificates/Documents and Marksheets in ORIGINAL at the time of interview/viva voce.
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Notification – Check Here
APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download APPSC TGT PGT 2018 Teacher syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.appsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC