Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download Stipendiary Trainee Interview Call Letter available here. BARC Stipendiary Trainee & Security Guard Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. www.barc.gov.in Stipendiary Trainee Category I & II Cal Letter Available here. BARC Stipendiary Trainee Selection process, BARC Stipendiary Trainee Category I &II Eligibility, BARC Stipendiary Trainee Document verification, BARC Stipendiary Trainee Written Test Details also get following the page. BARC Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern, BARC Stipendiary Trainee Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Only eligible candidates who have submitted their application to the posts of Stipendary Trainee Category I &II can collect their Admit Card / Hall Tickets from the officials. Aspirants need to download the hall ticket one week before the examination date. Scroll down the complete page to get details about the admit card, selection process, required documents to be carried for the exam, the importance of the call letter, and procedure to download the admit card have provided below in this post. As per the rules, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Call Letter 2018 will upload at its web portal before 10-15 days of the examination.
Category-I: Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the following day. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Category-II: The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
|BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC|
|Board of Organization||Stipendiary Trainee|
|No of Vacancy||102 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.barc.gov.in @ BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Eligibility Details
Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate can also apply.
SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate.
|Release Date of Advertisement||6th August 2018.|
|Start Date to fill BARC Application Form||20th August 2018.|
|Final Date for BARC Apply Online||12th September 2018.|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Intimate Later.|
|BARC Exam Date 2018||Updated Soon.|
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018
Preliminary Test: Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all trades and will be in the following format.
Examination will consist of 50 multi choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion.
Exam Pattern for BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018
- BARC Written Test has objective questions.
- Each question carries three marks.
- There is negative marking scheme.
- One mark is deducted for incorrect answers.
BARC Test Pattern for category I
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic Names||Total Questions||No. of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective Questions||Aptitude||40||120||1 Hour|
New BARC Scientific Assistant Prelims Paper Pattern 2018
|S. No||Test Type||Subject Names||Questions||Marks||Test Period|
|1||Objective Questions||Mathematics||20||60||1 Hour|
BARC Category II Advanced Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic Names||Total Questions||No. of Marks|
Advanced Test: All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade.
The Test will comprise 50 multi choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hour duration.
‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
All candidates with <30% in General category and <20% in reserved category will be screened out.
Skills Test: Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3 (Skill Test). Candidates clearing the skill test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Stage 2.
The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 – 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade.
The Skill Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis.
SCOPE OF TRAINING: Selected candidates will be given training at Mumbai in various aspects of relevant disciplines/trades, as per prescribed syllabi of each discipline/trade and for meeting stringent requirements of BARC/AERB. The candidates will not have any choice/option for any particular training programme/training place.
|Advertisement No.||Title||Last Date||Details|
|RMC/15(1)a/Locum||Walk-In-Interview for the appointment of two posts of Nuclear Medicine Technologist in the grade of Scientific Assistant/B on locum / adhoc basis.||01-Aug-2018||Click Here|
|01/2018(R-I)||Online applications are invited for stipendiary trainees Category- I & II for training in BARC & AERB, Mumbai.
Click Here to Apply Online
- Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the MAIN LIST does not join.
- The validity of operation of WAIT LIST will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
- The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in written exam/trade test/interview in Hindi or English (as applicable).
- SC/ST outstation candidates called for written examination will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules.
- However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination.
Download TA forms from <www.recruit.barc.gov.in>/Job Application/ Download Forms/TA claim form. TA reimbursement will be subject to the production of self attested copy of SC/ST Caste certificate and tickets/e-ticket.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018
PRELIMINARY DOCUMENT VERIFICATION: Candidates will be called for examinations without any detailed scrutiny, therefore, their admission in examinations are only provisional. Candidates are advised to ensure meeting all eligibility criteria to avoid rejection in future. The original certificates pertaining to EQR and other relevant documents will be examined at the time of document verification. Preliminary document verification will be held after Tier-I examination.
The date, time, venue and detailed instructions will be given on website later. Provisionally shortlisted candidates for Tier-II examination need to produce all the relevant certificates in original at the time of preliminary document verification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. Candidates may be asked at any stage of the recruitment process to produce original documents/certificates for the verification of its authenticity by forensic expert/issuing authority.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details for BARC
BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Notification – Check Here
How to Download BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.barc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BARC