Bassein Catholic Co Operative Bank BCCB Bank Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Assistant Manager Interview Call Letter available here. BCCB Bank Assistant Manager Grade I Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download BCCB Bank Assistant Manager Selection process, BCCB Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility, BCCB Bank Assistant Manager Document verification, BCCB Bank Assistant Manager selection List and for more details get following the page. Dear Applicants are you searching for BCCB Bank Assistant Manager selection process, Eligibility, Document verification and for more details get here.
BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The applicants can also find the selection procedure in the article below. candidates can also have a check with BCCB Bank Assistant Manager Previous Papers, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Hope all the information provided by us will help the candidates with their preparation. So the Candidates have some patience soon the BCCB Bank Assistant Manager admit card will be available to download from official website.
We will also update the information and admit card to download on this post. Candidates can click on the below link without following any other website. Here is the link below to download the admit Card. At present, the current article deals with the BCCB Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card.
About Recruitment Board
Bassein catholic Co-op bank ltd was established as Credit Co-operative Society by Social reformer Rev Msgr. P. J. Monis, christian missionery on 6th February 1918 along with social activists in vasai to bring financial freedom in the region of Vasai. Through his mission he succeeded in up-lifting the society, which has brought massive change in the peoples lifestyle, education and financial stability.
|BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Manager Grade I|
|Board of Organization||Bassein Catholic Co Operative Bank BCCB Bank|
|No of Vacancy||164 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.bccb.co.in @ BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Eligibility or Qualification
Base qualification: BE in Computer Science/Electronics / IT/ BTech / MSc IT with certification in RHCE.
Deployment and Management skills of server virtualization on VMWARE platform is a MUST. High availability configuration, OS upgrades/Patching (MS and RHL) in virtual environment.
Knowledge of networking principals: TCP/IP, Routing, DNS. Should have knowledge of L2/L3 Switches / Router / Firewall / WAN / MPLS.
Good Knowledge of Scripting (Shell/Perl) at Enterprise level as System Admin would be added advantage. · Knowledge of ITIL framework/methodology would be an advantage.
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018
Exam Pattern for BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018
- The Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Exam of Assistant Manager will be of 200 Marks with the Time Duration of 120 Minutes.
- The Exam of Jr. Computer Programmer will be of 250 Marks with the Time Duration of 150 Minutes.
- The Exam of Gr-IV Clerk will be of 80 Marks with the Time Duration of 90 Minutes.
- The Exam of Computer Operator will be of 85 Marks with the Time Duration of 90 Minutes.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Notification – Check Here
How to Download BCCB Bank Assistant Manager 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.bccb.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BCCB