Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL MTS Admit Card / Hal Ticket 2018 Download for Multi-Tasking Staff Interview Call Letter available here. BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Exam Date & centre will be announced son at online. BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS selection process, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Eligibility, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Document verification and for more detail get following the page. Dear Candidates can able download BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Selection process, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Eligibility also mentioned below the page. BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Syllabus & Exam Pattern, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Interview Call Letter, BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
finally, keep reading this page till the end to get complete information related to the BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2018. for any additional information about the BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff Admit Card 2018 t reach the official site @www.becil.com. If at all there are any mistakes intimate the superior authorities and get them corrected before the Exam itself. BECIL Programme Coordinator Call Letter plays a vital role in the Test Centre. However, the invigilator will not entertain any of the candidates who fail to carry BECIL 2018 Programme Coordinator Hall Ticket.
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 2018 in two separate sessions as under.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Multi-Tasking Staff MTS|
|Board of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.becil.com @ BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Eligibility Details
Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized board or ITI pass in relevant subject.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018
Elementary Mathematics & Analytical Ability
Exam Pattern for BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018
|S. No||Exam Types||Subject Name|
|4||Elementary Mathematics & Analytical Ability|
- The written exams for all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in DDA.
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Notification – Check Here
How to Download BECIL Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.becil.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BECIL