Bank of Baroda BOB PO Syllabus 2018 Download for pdf in Probationary Officer Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. BOB Probationary Officer (PO) Syllabus for pdf available here. Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus 2018 and Junior Management Grade / Scale I Test Pattern provide our page. www.bankofbaroda.co.in PO Exam Date & centre full details get following the page. Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus in English and Tamil PDF Get under the page. Bank of Baroda PO Exam Syllabus 2018 Download and Study Material get here. Bank of Baroda Organization released PO Exam 2018 Syllabus for Subject Wise present our page. Bank of Baroda PO Previous Year question Papers, Bank of Baroda PO Old Examination papers, Bank of Baroda PO Sample Papers, Bank of Baroda PO Model Papers, Bank of Baroda PO Document Verification also mentioned.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Probationary Officer Syllabus for PDF
Therefore postulants should look at the accurate Bank of Baroda PO Exam Syllabus 2018 and start exam preparation. Applicants can make useful preparation scheme by using Bank of Baroda Recruitment Syllabus 2018 and BOB PO Test Pattern 2018.
Schedule according to the topics appears in the BOB Probationary Officer Exam Scheme and concentrate on the toughest topics to manage your time in the examination. Knowing about the Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern will help the candidates to crack the exam and improves their time management skills. Use the best plan for obtaining good results in the examination.
USE OF MOBILE PHONES, PAGERS, CALCULATOR OR ANY SUCH DEVICES
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
At first, candidates should attend the objective test. The questions in the written exam are in English & Hindi languages. A time duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes. Total questions & marks are 165 and 200 respectively. Negative marking scheme is 0.25. Based on the score in the exam you are eligible for the descriptive test.
Exam Centre for BOB Probationary Officer PO 2018
The state-wise list of centres for the online test is given below. The exact address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
- Objective type test will be conducted online in venues across centres in India.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice however Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
Get Bank of Baroda Exam Centre Full Details – Check here
Get Bank of Baroda Exam Date Details – Check here
|BOB Probationary Officer PO 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I|
|Board of Organization||Bank of Baroda BOB|
|No of Vacancy||600 Posts|
|Date of Exam||27 July 2018|
Selection process for BOB Probationary Officer PO 2018
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion and Interview.
The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavor is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class / results. The graduation percentage / class as appearing in the Final Year / semester / consolidated mark-sheet & Provisional / Degree Certificate will be taken into consideration for eligibility. In case the graduation percentage / class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/certificate, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University / Institute indicating graduation percentage / class as per the University norms for awarding degree.
The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Mumbai.
BOB Probationary Officer PO 2018 Online Examination Details
Syllabus for BOB Probationary Officer PO 2018
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- English Language (Letter writing & Essay)
BOB Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Shape Construction
- Paper Cutting
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Seating Arrangement
- Water Images
- Verification of Truth
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Analytical Reasoning
- Pattern Completion
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relation Test
- Figure Matrix
- Direction Sense Test
- Cube and Cuboid
- Embedded Images
- Character Puzzles
- Cubes and Dice
- Mirror Images
- Rule Detection
- Paper Folding
- Dot Situation
- Cause and Effect
- Image Analysis
- Venn Diagrams
- Grouping of Images
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Compound Interest
- Stocks and Share
- Volume and Surface Area
- Races and Games
- Height and Distance
- Banker’s Discount
- Problems on Ages
- Decimal Fraction
- Simple Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Allegation or Mixture
- Surds and Indices
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Pipes and Cistern
- Ratio and Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Time and Work
BOB PO Syllabus 2018 – General/Economy/Banking Awareness
- Economics Scene
- India And Its Neighboring Countries
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
Syllabus for BOB Probationary Officer – General English
- Active and Passive voice
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Passage completion
- Sentence completion
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Theme detection
- Vocabulary test
- Spotting errors
- A deriving conclusion from passage
- Passage correction
- Reconstruction of sentences
- One word substitution
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Sentence improvement
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Idioms and phrases
- Common errors
- Double Synonyms
Exam Pattern for BOB Probationary Officer PO 2018
|Exam Types||Exam Name||No of questions||Marks (Max)||Language||Durations|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75||
English & Hindi
2 Hours 30 Minutes
|Written||English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50||English||30 Minutes|
The descriptive paper of only such candidates who secure a minimum qualifying mark in the objective test will be assessed.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion & Interview depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and total marks secured in the online test as decided by the Bank
Direct DOWNLOAD links to BOB Previous Papers for Probationary Officer
|BOB PO Previous Question Papers||Download|
|Bank Of Baroda PO Old Papers||Download|
|BOB Probationary Officer Model Papers||Download|
|BOB PO Old Question Papers Pdf||Download|
|Get BOB Probationary Officer Sample Papers||Download|
|Last Year BOB Question Paper & Answer||Download|
|Download BOB PO Previous Papers||Download|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional.
- The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank.
- Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).
- If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after admission/appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
Note: The date of the Online Examination is tentatively fixed on 28.07.2018. However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination.
Related Examination for Bank of Baroda 2018 Examination
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | BOB SO Exam Date & Call Letter
- Bank of Baroda Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – BOB Specialist Officer Previous Question Papers
- Bank of Baroda Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – BOB SRM / Acquisition Managers PI / GD Preparation Tips
- BOB Senior Relationship Manager / Territory Head Admit card 2018 – Bank of Baroda GD Call Letter
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.bankofbaroda.com Exam Date
- BOB Sales Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | BOB Financial Previous Question Papers
- BOB Financial Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 | Sales Executive Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Probationary Officer
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
Printout of the valid GD/ Interview Call Letter
Valid system generated printout of the online application form
Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
Photo Identify Proof
Individual Semester/Year wise Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 02.07.2018 has to be submitted.
Note: Note: Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/interview. To avoid any dispute, name recorded at the time of registration should be similar and identical to authorized identity proof.
How to Download Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Probationary Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Bank of Baroda
Free Download Bank of Baroda PO Model Papers
- Bank of Baroda PO Model Question Papers with Answers
- Free Download BOB Probationary Officer Exam Question Papers
- Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Solved Question Papers
- Free PDF of BOB PO Sample Question Papers for free of cost
- bankofbaroda.co.in Previous Year Papers with Solutions