Bombay High Court Law Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question papers available here. Bombay High Court Law Clerk Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide Bombay High Court Law Clerk Selection Process, Bombay High Court Law Clerk Eligibility, Bombay High Court Law Clerk Documnet verification and etc. Applied Candidates can able download Bombay High Court Law Clerk Sample Papers, Bombay High Court Law Clerk Model papers, Bombay High Court Law Clerk Old Examination Papers and etc. Bombay High Court Law Clerk Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Syllabus for PDF Downloa
Most of the candidates are interested to apply for these vacancies. Already, some aspirants complete their registration process and also searching for the Syllabus of Bombay High Court. Aspirants, this Bombay High Court Law Clerk Syllabus posts was issued by the board of Bombay High Court. We are also insisting contenders to make a note of exact Syllabus of Bombay High Court Law Clerk and start preparation. Aspirants should prepare all the subjects from High Court of Bombay Exam Syllabus 2019 and prepare well for the written examination.
Eligibility or Qualification
Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks OR
Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
|Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Law Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Bombay High Court|
|No of Vacancy||54 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category based on their performance in the Online Test.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Documented Verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019
BHC Clerk 2019 Syllabus – Marathi
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Usage of Words.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Bombay High Court Syllabus 2019 – English
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Arrangement.
High Court of Bombay Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Current Affairs.
HC of Bombay Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
Bombay HC Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Arithmetic
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest.
- Stocks and Share.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Height and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Surds and Indices.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Races and Games.
- Compound Interest.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Work.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on Ages.
bombayhighcourt.nic.in Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Computer Knowledge
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- MS PowerPoint
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS Windows
- Computer Networks
- Database Management System
- MS Excel
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word & MS Excel etc.
- Internet Usage
- Data Structures
- MS Word
- Boolean Algebra
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
Exam Pattern for Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||Local Language||20||40|
The Written test will be conducted of Total 150 Questions.
Time Duration for the Junior Engineer Written exam is 2 Hours.
This Exam is having a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
In this Exam, 90 Questions will ask from the Technical Ability & General Science.
And 60 Questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic, and Reasoning.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Download High Court of Bombay Sample Papers PDF
- Mumbai High Court Peon Model Papers – Marathi
- Bombay High Court Jr Clerk Solved Question Papers
- High Court of Bombay Peon/ Hamal Previous Year Question Papers
- Maharashtra District Courts Junior Clerk Old Question Papers
- District Courts of Maharashtra Hamal Exam Papers – Computer Knowledge
- BHC Previous Papers for Junior Clerk & Peon/Hamal Exam – Computer knowledge
- Bombay High Court Peon/Hamal Model Question Papers – General knowledge
- bombayhighcourt.nic.in Jr Clerk Previous Question Papers – General knowledge
- High Court of Mumbai Peon/Hamal Sample Question Papers
- High Court of Bombay Junior Clerk Recruitment Test Papers
- Maharashtra Zilla Nyayalay Jr Clerk Practice Question Papers
For More Details
Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Notification – Check Here
How to Download Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BHC