Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf available here. CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO, Steno Typist Syllabus for pdf, CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO Selection Process, CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO, Steno Typist Eligibility Details, CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO, Steno Typist Exam Date and Exam centre, CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO, Steno Typist Previous Year Question Papers, CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO Sample Papers, CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO, Steno Typist Model Papers, CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. Dear Applicants are you searching for CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO and Steno Typist Document verification also get following the page.
CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018 Steno Typist Admit Card
All the aspirants of Assistant Grade III, Data Entry Operator, and Steno Typist Posts Written Exam ready to download the Chhattisgarh Vyapam Assistant Gr 3 Syllabus 2018 dispersed by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board website. Make use of Previous Papers with Syllabus to score better marks in the examination.
Download CG Vyapam DEO Syllabus 2018 from the direct PDF link provided below. For more details regarding the CG Vyapam (छत्तीसगढ़ व्याम)Syllabus, 2018 candidates can check the official website www.cgvyapam.gov.in. To obtain the Chhattisgarh Vyapam Assistant Gr 3 Syllabus 2018 involved job viewers in the Chhattisgarh Vyapam Assistant Gr 3 Recruitment checks it at the moment.
Selection Process for CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 2018
|CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018 MPPEB Steno Typist Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Grade 3 & DEO, Steno Typist|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board CG Vyapam|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
cgvyapam.choice.gov.in @ CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018 Steno Typist Qualification
Chhattisgarh will discharge the entire responsibilities of completing professional examinations in medical colleges, Ayurveda, engineering, agricultural colleges, entrance examination in polytechnics or any other examination (which will be authorized for the jurisdiction of the Board).
Candidates should have done finished 10+2 exams with a Diploma in Data Entry Operator for a period of one year and you must have relevant typing speed or you must have done 10+3 Diploma course.
For additional info regarding qualification, you can go through CG Vyapam Notification available at its official website.
|Advertisement Issue Date||7th August 2018.|
|CG Vyapam Application Starting Date||7th August 2018.|
|Final Date to Submit CG Vyapam Online Form||4th September 2018.|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||24th September 2018.|
|CGPEB Exam Date 2018||30th September 2018.|
About Examination Board
Chhattisgarh Government, Higher Education, Technical Education, Manpower Planning, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry, Raipur Notification No. F1-51 / 2004/42, Raipur, dated July 30, 2005, in Medical, Ayurveda, Engineering, Agriculture Colleges and Polytechnics All prerequisites for conducting pre-examination and other examinations which are to be authorized for the jurisdiction of this Board Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been constituted for implementation and arrangement.
CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018 Steno Typist Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Mathematics
- General Knowledge & interest
- General Knowledge of Computer
- General Technical Knowledge
- Related Topics
CGPEB DEO Exam Syllabus 2018 for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Visual Memory.
- Figural Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
CG Vyapam Computer Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Computer Awareness
- MS PowerPoint.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Computer Software & Hardware.
- MS Excel etc.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Assistant Gr III Syllabus for General Mathematics
- Number System.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
CGPEB DEO Computer Operator Syllabus 2018 for General English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Comprehension passage etc.
CG Vyapam Assistant Syllabus 2018 for General Hindi
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage etc.
CG Vyapam DEO Assistant Gr III Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography – India & World.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- General Science.
- About India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Space & IT.
- Science & Technology etc.
Exam Pattern for CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018 Steno Typist
|Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Written Test||General Studies||50||50||3 Hours|
There will be a Single Composite Paper of Objective type Multiple Choice Questions.
The Exam will be of Online Written Type
The Exam comprises of Total 100 Marks.
Time Duration for Written Exam will be 120 Minutes (02 Hours).
There will be no Negative Marking in the Written Exam.
Press release regarding online application for Joint Recruitment Examination- 2018 (Assistant Grade-3, Data Entry Operator, Computer Operator, Stenographer (Hindi / English) and Steno Typist (Hindi))
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Hall Ticket Release Date – 24th September 2018 | CGPEB Exam Date 2018 – 30th September 2018
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Note : These dates are tentative. The Examination dates will be finalized after the approval from the concern Departments.
|S. NO.||TEST||EXAM TYPE||TENTATIVE EXAM DATE|
|1.||Group-2 (Sub Group -2)Combined Recruitment Test for Asstt-Auditor, Asstt. Accountant Officer, Accountant and other equivalent post – 2018||Combined Recruitment Test||07- 10 July 2018|
|2.||Group-05 Combined 10 +2 Level for Pharmacist, Lab technician and other equivalents post Recruitment Test -2018||Combined Recruitment Test||04-07 Aug. 2018|
|3.||Group-03 (Diploma level ) Combined recruitment Test -2018||Combined Recruitment Test||11-12 Aug. 2018|
|4.||Group-01 (Sub Group -1) Combined recruitment Test – 2018||Combined Recruitment Test||08-09 Sep. 2018|
|5.||Group-01 (Sub Group -3) Combined Post Graduate Level Recruitment Test – 2018||Combined Recruitment Test||13-14 Oct. 2018|
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
- Download MP Vyapam Assistant Previous Years Question Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Asst. Old Year Papers for free of cost
- MP Vyapam Assistant Grade III Practice Question Papers
- peb.mp.gov.in Previous Question Papers with Answers
- Download MP Vyapam Assistant Grade III Model Papers Pdf for free
- MP Vyapam Exam Papers Steno Typist Pdf Download
- Last 5 Years CGPEB Assistant Gr 3 & DEO Old Exam Question Papers PDF – General Knowledge
- Chhattisgarh Vyapam PEB Assistant Grade III & DEO Exams Sample Question Papers PDF Download – Computer Awareness
- Download CG PEB Asst Gr III Exam Model Question Papers Free PDF – General Mental Ability
- Chhattisgarh PEB Data Entry Operator Solved Question Papers With Solutions Free PDF Download – Mathematics
- छत्तीसगढ़ व्यावसायिक परीक्षा बोर्ड सहायक ग्रेड 3 & तथ्य दाखिला प्रचालक Previous Papers PDF – General Hindi
- CG Vyapam Assistant Grade III & Data Entry Operator Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download – General English
- MPPEB Previous Papers for Stenographer Exam
- Check MPPEB Model Papers for Assistant Exam
- MPPEB Exam Papers Free Pdf for Assistant Revenue Inspector
- MP Vyapam A.P.C.D Exam Question Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Asst. Data Entry Operator Previous Papers
- MP Vyapam Assistant Revenue Inspector Solved Question Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Steno Typist Old Question Papers with answers
- MP Vyapam Stenographer Exam Papers with solutions
- Mp Vyapam Revenue Inspector Question Papers with Solutions
- Free Download MP Vyapam Steno Typist Old Year Question Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Old Question Papers
- Vyapam MP Assistant Previous Year Papers with Answers
- MP Vyapam Assistant Grade III Sample Question Papers
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Asst. Solved Question Papers with Solutions
- MPPEB Group IV Services Previous Question Papers – GK
- MP Vyapam Assistant Grade III Exam Papers – Hindi
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Assistant Revenue Officer Old Papers – English
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018 Steno Typist
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Study Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
Procedure to Download CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3 & DEO 2018 Steno Typist Syllabus
Visit official website cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CG Vyapam