Central Industrial Security Force CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for ASI Interview Call Letter also mentioned below the page. CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Selection process, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Eligibility, CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Document verification and for more details get following the page. Dear Applied Candidates we are provide CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Physical Efficiency Test, PET, PMT, PST below the page. CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
if not they won’t be allowed to attend the CISF Asst Sub Inspector Exam. So that any candidates who are failed to download the CISF ASI Hall Ticket can report it to the board and get it corrected in early stages. During examination candidates need to carry admit card along with one photo ID proof. It is expected that admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Central Industrial Security Force on or before 10 days of examination. Additionally, read this entire article for any related information regarding the CISF ASI Admit Card 2019.
It is proposed to invite applications from eligible departmental candidates for filling up of 519 vacancies (UR-404, SC-77 and ST-38) of Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (Executive) in CISF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) against the recruitment year 2018. However, vacancies may increase/decrease at the time of final selection.
Then Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test. Candidates who declare qualify in Paper 1 will be called up for PET/ PST. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper-I & II.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Sub Inspector ASI|
|Board of Organization||Central Industrial Security Force CISF|
|No of Vacancy||519 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.cisf.gov.in @ CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019 Eligibility Details
Graduation from any recognized University.
Candidate should have completed five years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Constable/GD, Head Constable/GD and Constable/TM as on 01.08.2018 as mentioned in Para-2 above.
No marks are allotted. However, it should be ensured that candidates must have good ACHs for the last 05 years and unblemished service record till issue of offer of appointment.
Written Examination will comprise of OMR Based question paper. There shall be one objective question paper with multiple choices consisting of 200 marks. Duration will be 3% hours. The candidates will be assessed in the following Subjects.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019
General Intelligence and reasoning
General awareness & Professional knowledge
Comprehension and communication skill
Exam Pattern for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper Will be Divided into Four Parts i.e. General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
- The Question Paper Will be of 200 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts – I, II and III of Paper – I.
- There will be negative marking of 0. 25 marks.
Name of candidates will be placed in the merit list subject to :he provision that candidate belonging to General category have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks i.e., 100 marks out of a total of 200 marks and candidate belonging to SC/ST category have secured minimum 45% aggregate Marks, 90 marks. Final selection of candidates will be made according to Availability of vacancies and subject to their being declared ‘FIT’ in the Detailed Medical Examination.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download Details
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- CISF Constable Tradesman Result 2018 & CT Written Exam Results
- CISF Constable Driver Syllabus 2018 – www.cisf.gov.in Driver PET/ PST Exam Pattern & Previous Papers PDF
- CISF Constable Driver Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – www.cisf.gov.in Driver Exam Date & PET / PST
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019 Notification – Check Here
How to Download CISF Assistant Sub Inspector ASI 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.cisf.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CISF