Directorate General of Health Services, Delhi DGHS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in Pharmacist & Mohalla Clinic Assistant, Multitasking Worker Previous Year Question Papers available here. DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Selection process, DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Eligibility, DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Document verification, DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Sample Papers, DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Model papers, DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Old Examination papers, DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Previous Year Question papers also get following the page.
Current Affairs Daily
DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker Syllabus for PDF
The DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Syllabus links are presented on the last page. Check out the Study Materials, and follow the Preparation Tips which are updated on this page before going to appearing for the examination. Crack the Written Examination with the help of DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Syllabus enclosed on this page. For more details, you can read the whole post.
Because without having details of DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Syllabus, contenders cannot know about the written test. Therefore download DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Exam Syllabus Pdf for free of cost. Contenders need to prepare all the subjects from DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Syllabus for efficient exam preparation.
Eligibility or Qualification
Pharmacist – Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy. Registration with Delhi Pharmacy Council.
Mohalla Clinic Assistant – Completed Auxillary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) course. Registration with Delhi Nursing Council.
Multitasking Worker – 10th class passed certificate, First aid training certificate from St John Ambulance Brigade.
|DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Pharmacist & Assistant, Multitasking Worker|
|Board of Organization||Directorate General of Health Services, Delhi DGHS|
|No of Vacancy||600 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
delhi.gov.in @ DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker Selection Process
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 2018 in two separate sessions as under.
Mode of Selection: Written examination and/or interview
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker Written Examination
Syllabus for DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker
Hindi & English
DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian History.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Places in India.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
Syllabus for DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant– Aptitude
- Simple Interest.
- Stocks and Share.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Races and Games.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats and Streams.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 – Reasoning
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
Exam Pattern for DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Exam (Multiple Choice Questions)||General Knowledge||150||3 hours|
|Hindi & English|
- DGHS written exam has multiple choice questions.
- Total marks in the examination are 150.
- Exam period is 3 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download DGHS Pharmacist & Assistant 2018 Multitasking Worker Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website delhi.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DGHS