Director Health and Family Welfare DHFW Punjab Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download Medical Officer (Specialist) Interview Call Letter available here. DHFW Punjab MO Admit Card or Interview Date & Venue Details get following the page. DHFW Punjab Medical Officer (Specialist) Selection process, DHFW Punjab Medical Officer MO Syllabus & Exam Pattern, DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Document verification, DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Shortlist, DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Selection List, DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Final List, DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Cut off, merit List and for more details get following the page.
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 Specialist
Get the direct link for DHFW Punjab Hall Ticket for Medical Officer (Specialist) exam. Find details on Gujarat Health and Family Welfare Department Medical Officer (Specialist) Recruitment Admit Card 2018 in the later sections. DHFW Punjab Hall Ticket is available on its official website only.
No DHFW Call Letter will not be sent to the candidate’s address by post or courier. In fact, be ready with the necessary fields like Registration Number, Date of Birth so as to download Punjab Health Department Medical Officer (Specialist) Admit Card immediately. Stay in touch so that you will not miss out any important information related to Gujarat DHFW Medical Officer 2018 Hall Ticket.
Candidates are hereby informed that the Walk in Interview for 513 (Number of posts may increase or decrease) posts of Medical Officers (Specialist) for the following specialties is scheduled to be held on 27/07/2018 as follows.
|DHFW Punjab Medical Officer 2018 Specialist Summary|
|Name of Exam||Medical Officer MO|
|Board of Organization||Director Health and Family Welfare DHFW Punjab|
|No of Vacancy||513 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer 2018 Specialist Selection Process
The selection will be based on the academic performance and interview. Academic qualifications will have 50% weightage while the interview will carry 50% weightage.
- Interview Based Only
M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
To View complete details about the criteria for Walk-in Interviews for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist), Click on view details
- Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned above.
- The Candidate must have attained requisite qualification before the date of walk in interview.
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated.
- In case of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, he shall have to pass such an examination within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
- Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2018.
DHFW Punjab Medical Officer 2018 Specialist Examination Details
Syllabus for DHFW Punjab Medical Officer 2018 Specialist
- General Awareness
- General English
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
- Technical Subject
Exam Pattern for DHFW Punjab Medical Officer 2018 Specialist
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Time duration for written test will be 01 Hour (60 minutes).
- There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
- The written test contains Professional based subjects obtained the objective type of multiple choice based questions will carrying 100 questions in the paper of 100 marks.
DHFW Medical Officer (Specialists) Venue and Date Details
Interview Date – Eligible applicants should personally attend the Walk in Interview to be held on 27-07-2018 at 10:00 AM at the above said venue. Candidates are also advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview.
Venue – Auditorium , State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, SAS Nagar, (Mohali) Contact No. 0172-2266938.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for DHFW Punjab Medical Officer 2018 Specialist
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download DHFW Punjab Medical Officer 2018 Specialist Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.pbhealth.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DHFW