Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Syllabus 2018 Download for Exam Pattern and previous year question papers available here. Aspirants we are provide GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Exam Date, GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Exam Centre, mentioned will be soon at online. Candidates we are provide GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Selection process, GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Eligibility, GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are mentioned GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Sample Papers, Model Papers, Previous Year Question Papers and for more details get following the page. and GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk Syllabus for PDF Download
You can also have the Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Syllabus 2018 PDF from here by hitting on the direct link attached at the end of the page. will be 200 marks For Written Examination total number will be 100 For Computer Proficiency Test ,total Question will be 100 questions, each question will be 1 marks and time duration will be 1 hours.
Question paper will be printed both in English as well as Hindi for each post. Interested contenders can read this entire article to have the detailed and complete information about the GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018.
Eligibility or Qualification
Aspirants Must have passed the Graduation from the recognized University with Minimum Percentage. Refer to Official notification for more details.
|GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Office Assistant & Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board GSSSB|
|No of Vacancy||2221 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
gsssb.gujarat.gov.in @ GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk Selection Process
The selection for the post of will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk
Gujarat SSSB Syllabus 2018 For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalaya Clerk Syllabus 2018 For Aptitude
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Percentages. Menstruation.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
Gujarat SSSB Clerk Syllabus 2018– English
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
GSSSB Office Assistant Syllabus 2018 For General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Geography of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Constitution of India.
- Social and Economic Geography – India.
- The economy of India.
- General Indian Polity.
- Tourism – India.
- Science and Technology.
- Culture and Heritage.
- Art and Literature – India.
- Important Events.
- Environment Issues.
Exam Pattern for GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
|GSSSB Previous Papers Pdf||Download|
|Maru Gujarat Old Papers||Download|
|GSSSB Previous Year Question Papers Pdf||Download|
|GSSSB Old Question Papers Pdf||Download|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk Recruitment – Check Here
GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk Notification – Check Here
How to Download GSSSB Office Assistant 2018 Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GSSSB