Gujarat High Court Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF Download in Gujarat HC Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. gujarathighcourt.nic.in Assistant Syllabus for pdf Available here. Gujarat HC Assistant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants you need Gujarat High Court Assistant Syllabus, GHC Assistant Test Details also get following the page. Gujarat High Court Assistant Previous Year Question Papers, Gujarat High Court Assistant Old Examination papers, Gujarat High Court Assistant Sample Papers, Gujarat High Court Assistant Model Papers, Gujarat High Court Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List, and etc. Dear Candidates Download Gujarat High Court Assistant Syllabus provide in our page.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Syllabus 2018 Download for PDF English / Gujarati
We are enclosing complete data regarding Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2018 on this page. Willing and eligible candidates must check updated Gujarat HC Asst Syllabus 2018. Hence, it is necessary for the applied candidates to know the complete structure of the examination. Begin your preparation by referring all the topics given in the Gujarat HC Syllabus.
Detailed High Court of Gujarat Assistant Syllabus gives the knowledge of subjects included in the written exam. With the help of GHC Syllabus 2018, contenders can start the exam preparation without doing further late.
Not Allowed things for Gujarat High Court 2018 Written Examination Hall
Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited.
A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
Elimination Test Date: 30/09/2018
Main Written Examination: November/December – 2018
Practical/Skill (Typing) Test: January/February – 2019
|Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|No of Vacancy||767 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018 Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Viva Voce / Interview
- Final merit List
- Document verification
Computer Eligibility Test for Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018
CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or;
Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects, or;
Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government
The Competitive Examination shall consist of
- Written Test (Objective Type-MCQs) [100 Marks]
- Computer / Skill Test [60 Marks]
- Viva-voce Test [40 Marks]
Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Ability
GHC Syllabus 2018 – General English
Idioms and Phrases, Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Sentence Improvement, Para Completion, Prepositions Sentence, Joining Sentences, Active and Passive Voice, Synonyms, Spelling Test, Transformation, Spotting Errors, Fill in the blanks, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Passage Completion.
Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2018 – General Awareness
Indian History, Science & Technology, Indian Culture & Heritage, Current Events – National & International, Indian Constitution, Indian Geography, IT & Space etc, Land Reforms, The topography of Climates, Wildlife sanctuaries Natural Resources, Major River systems, Tourist places, Historical places and monuments, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Power Plants projects.
Logical Ability Syllabus Gujarat High Court
Matching Definitions, Analogies, Logical Problems, Statement and Conclusion, Making Judgments, Artificial Language, Logical Deduction, Verbal Reasoning, Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification
Gujarat HC Asst Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
Averages, Ratios & Proportions, Simplification, Profit & Loss, Analogies, Percentages, Problems on Ages, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Time and Work, Problem Solving, Pipes & Cisterns, Arithmetic Reasoning, Dimensions, Time & Distance
Assistant Syllabus of GHC Exam – General Knowledge
The role of Rural Banks, Causes of Increased Growth, History (1857 to 1990), Geography, The government in National Development, Collaborators, Worldwide, Current Affairs in India, Government Economics, Indian State Administration, Five years Plan, Indian Imports – Exports, Environment, Indian Economy
HC of Gujarat Exam Syllabus 2018 – Current Affairs
Economy, Awards, Current Events, Sports, International Affairs, Banking
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Syllabus 2018 – General Science
Biology, Agriculture, Defence, Physics, Chemistry, Space , Environment
Exam Pattern for Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic Names|
- Language of Question Paper-I & Question Paper-II of Main Written Examination shall be English.
- Answers to Questions of Papers I & II of Main Written Examination may be given either in English or in Gujarati, if not instructed otherwise.
- The Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes, securing minimum 45% Marks and all other Candidates securing minimum 50% Marks in the Main Written Examination shall be eligible for being called for Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test, provided the Candidate has secured minimum 40% Marks in each paper.
- Test will of 100 Marks, each Question carrying 1 Mark. For every wrong/multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. Duration of the Preliminary Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
Last 7 Years Gujarat High Court Asst Question Papers
- Gujarat HC Assistant Sample Papers
- Download Gujarat High Court Assistant Solved Papers
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Model Question Papers
- Old Question Papers of Gujarat High court
- Gujarat Assistant Exam 2012 Model Question Paper
- GHC Assistant Exam Papers
- Last 5 Years GHC Solved Exam Papers
- GHC Assistant Old Question Papers
- High Court of Gujarat Assistant Model Question Papers
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Solved Papers
Skill Test Or Typing Test
- The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration: 8 Minutes’ dictation- 2 Paragraphs of 4 Minutes each). Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand (Transcription time : 50 minutes).
- The Candidate securing minimum 60% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
- Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only, and those detected to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test
- Viva-voce Test shall be of 50 Marks.
- Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application and Personality, etc.
- Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & the Viva-voce Test.
- The Candidate shall download his/her respective Call-letters, from the Websites above-mentioned, during the preceding One Week of the Stenography/Skill .& Viva-voce Test.
Wait List or Final List
The Wait List shall consist of not more than 20% of the number of Candidates placed in the Select List and shall be operated ONLY in case of non-joining of Candidate(s) or Cancellation of the candidature of a Candidate, or as may be decided by the High Court. The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
- School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth & Death Registration Act.
- Educational qualifications Mark-sheets and Certificates i.e. of SSCE, HSCE, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, LL.B.(all years), Post Graduation in Law, etc. as may be applicable.
Related Examination for Gujarat High Court 2018 Recruitment
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List, Final Result
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 Declared Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Online
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 | Download Gujarat HC Prelims/Main Exam Date
Call Letter: The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Stenography/Skill Test and/or Viva-voce Test shall be final. No candidate, to whom Call Letter has NOT been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Stenography/Skill and/or Viva-voce Test.
Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018 Notification – Check Here
Steps to Download Gujarat High Court Assistant 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gujarat High Court