Indian Navy SSC Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 download for Short Service Commission Officer Interview Call Letter available here. Indian Navy SSC Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 download procedure available here. Indian Navy SSC Officer General Service /Hydro Cadre)/Technical Branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Scheme. Indian Navy SSC Officer Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection Process, Indian Navy SSC Officer Eligibility, Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection List, Indian Navy SSC Officer Document verification, Indian Navy SSC Officer Examination also get following the page. Indian Navy SSC Officer We are provide Indian Navy SSC Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Indian Navy is going to organize exam for post of Indian Navy SSC Officer 2019. Candidates are waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Admit Card for Short Service Commission will be available for Download from 2018.
Those who have filled the Application form in are issued the Admit Card of Indian Navy Short Service Commission 2019 for Online Examination. After conduction of Computer-Based Examination (CBE), the shortlisted candidates will get the Admit Card for Physical Fitness Test on their registered email id. In this article, we will discuss everything about Indian Navy Short Service Commission 2019 Admit Card.
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Technical Branch (Naval Architecture) & Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) in the Indian Navy for Jun 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
|Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||SSC Officer|
|Board of Organization||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||115 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
joinindiannavy.gov.in @ Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Eligibility Details
Privileges. Navy provides free medical facilities, Leave Travel Concession (LTC), Rail concession and Canteen Facilities for self and dependents, Mess/Club/Sports facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation as well as Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rates.
Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro/NAIC). Short Service Commission in Executive Branches (General Service/Hydro/NAIC) is granted initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 02 years), subject to service requirement, performance, medical eligibility and willingness of candidates. Officers joining under these schemes will not be eligible for grant of permanent commission subsequently.
IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata during Nov 18 – Mar 19. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018
Exam Pattern for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into 04 Parts and Each part will be of 25 Questions.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
- Duration of question paper will be of one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- There Will be No Negative Marking. (If there Any Change in Negative Marking, We Will Update Here).
|Branch/Specialisation||Eye Sight||Height & Weight|
|Without glasses||With glasses||
Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight.
|Technical (General Service)||6/24||6/6|
|Naval Architecture||6/60||6/6||Minimum height Male – 157 cm & Female – 152 cm with correlated weight|
Height and Weight. Relaxations in height is permissible to candidates holding domicile of areas mentioned below.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155||cm 150 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152 cm||147 cm|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Islands||150 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm||147 cm|
All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulation. There is no relaxation in medical standard on any ground.
Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Their training is scheduled to commence in Jun 2019 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Officer of Tech (GS), NA & NAIC will undergo 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course and Officer of Executive GS(X)/Hydro will undergo 44 Weeks Naval orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. Full pay & allowances are admissible to officers whilst under training.
- The cut-off date for determining the qualifying service/experience for the post will be the closing date for the receipt of application.
- Any officer once selected shall not be allowed to withdraw or refuse to join and it shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority to release the selected officers within one month of issue of appointment order.
- Indian Navy reserves the right to shortlist the applications, if necessitated. Mere submission of the application does not guarantee for being shortlisted/selected for the post applied for. No correspondence will be entertained on this matter. (a) The cut-off date for determining the qualifying service/experience for the post will be the closing date for the receipt of application.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination for Indian Navy 2018
- Indian Navy SSR Sailor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 SSR Feb 2019 Batch Papers
- Indian Navy Sailors (SSR) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Download SSR 02/2019 Batch Exam Date
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Syllabus 2018 – www.indiannavy.nic.in AA Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- Indian Navy AA SSR Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – @ joinindiannavy.gov.in PFT & Medical Test Call Letter
- Indian Navy Group C Result 2018 – Physical Test, Appointment Letter, Document Verification
- Indian Navy Group C Answer Key 2018 | Indian Navy Answer Paper Download
- Indian Navy Fireman & Fire Engine Driver Admit Card 2018 @ Download Group C Exam Date & Call Letter
- Indian Navy AA Result 2018, Selection List, Final Medical Exam, Call Letter – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Answer Key 2018 Set Wise PDF Download
Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Notification – Check Here
How to Download Indian Navy SSC Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Navy