Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus 2018 Download for PDF in Exam Pattern and Previous year question papers available here. Kerala Police Coastal Warden Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus for pdf get following the page. Kerala Police Coastal Warden Selection process, Kerala Police Coastal Warden Eligibility, Kerala Police Coastal Warden Document Verification and for more details below the page. Kerala Police Coastal Warden Sample Papers, Kerala Police Coastal Warden Model Papers, Kerala Police Coastal Warden Previous Papers and Old Examination Papers also get following the page.
Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018 Syllabus for pdf Download
So far, the Kerala Public Service Commission didn’t declare the Kerala PSC Call Letter 2018. In general, the Board releases Admit Card 10-15 days before the constable exam date. So be prepared with details like registration number, password to get Civil Police Officer Admit Card. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
About Examination Board
Kerala State Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Kerala. Kerala Police has its headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram, the state capital.
Kerala Police has a reputation for being one of the best managed police forces in the country, and one of the top-ranking states in terms of law and order, in various social security rankings. Kerala police is also the first police department in South Asia to undertake community policing.
|Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Coastal Warden|
|Board of Organization||Kerala Police Department|
|No of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The selection for the post of Kerala Police Coastal Warden will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Candidates who are willing to apply for this Kerala Police Coastal Warden Recruitment 2018 should have completed their 10th standard from any recognized board or university are eligible
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018
Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus 2018 Reasoning
- Visual Memory
- Direction Sense
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Decision Making
- Alphanumeric Series
- Problem Solving,
- Blood Relations
- Space Visualization
- Relationship Concepts
- Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetical Number Series
Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus 2018 for Arithmetic
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on Trains
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Equations
Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus 2018 for English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus 2018 for General Science
- Nature of Universe
- Inventions and discoveries
- Mechanics and properties of matter
- Magnetism, electricity, and electronics
- Heat, light, and sound
- General Scientific laws
- Classification of the living organism
- Physical quantities
- Force, motion, and energy
- Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Main Concepts of life science
- National scientific laboratories
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Environment, ecology, health, and hygiene
- Standards and units
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Blood and blood circulation
- Reproductive system
- Human diseases
- Elements and Compounds
- Animals, plants, and human life Etc.
Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- International & National Organizations
- Indian Economy
- General Knowledge
- General Science
Kerala Police Coastal Warden Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Basic Computer
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture
Exam Pattern for Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018
There will be a Screening test consisting of 50 objective type questions followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
PET is compulsory for all candidates & will be qualifying in nature only.
The duration of the test will be 45 minutes.
The mode of screening test will be written / online.
No change of time, date or venue of screening test will be entertained under any condition.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018 Notification – Check Here
How to Download Kerala Police Coastal Warden 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website keralapolice.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Kerala Police