Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi NSRY Apprentices Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download from Online. Here the new Naval Ship Repair Yard Syllabus 2018 is gathered and updated here for the sake of exam applicants. Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY) Exam Date & Centre released soon at online. Dear Applicants are you applied Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice 2018 Exam Syllabus, Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Exam Pattern, Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Previous Questions papers, Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Model papers, NSRY Answer Key, NSRY Apprentices result, NSRY Apprentices study material, NSRY Apprentices Sample Sheets, & for more information mentioned below the page.
Current Affairs Daily
Official Notification – Check Here
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Syllabus 2018
Interested candidates who have applied to this recruitment are searching for the NSRY Karwar Syllabus and Exam pattern as these are necessary for the Written exam. The candidates who will get Qualified in the Written test are eligible for the next level of the Selection process, i.e., personal Interview. You may also find the NSRY Karwar Previous Papers for the exam preparation.
Admit card / Call letter 2018: Here we are going to inform all applicants that Naval Ship Repair Yard Hall Ticket is coming very soon to download from the official website. All candidates must have some required document at the time of paper like Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Admit Card, ID proof (Aadhar Card, Vote Card, PAN Card/Driving License) with a recent passport size photo.
Harrappa Rig Veda Atharva Veda Varuna Devas Danavas Aditi Kashayapa Chandragupta Aryabhatta Vijaynagaram Kalinga Portuguese Vasco da Gama Moghuls Shivaji HMS Hindostan Cornwallis Bombay Dock.
India’s maritime history predates the birth of western civilisation. The world’s first tidal dock is believed to have been built at Lothal around 2300 BC during the Harappan Civilisation, near the present day Mangrol harbour on the Gujarat coast.
The history of the Indian Navy can be traced back to 1612 when Captain Best encountered and defeated the Portuguese. This encounter, as also the trouble caused by the pirates, forced the British East India Company to maintain a small fleet at Swally, near Surat(Gujarat). The First Squadron of fighting ships arrived on 5 September 1612, forming what was then called the Honourable East India Company’s Marine. It was responsible for the protection of the East India Company’s trade in the Gulf of Cambay and the river mouths of the Tapti and Narmada. The officers and the men of this force went on to play an important role in surveying the Arabian, Persian and Indian coastlines.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Summary
Name of Exam – Apprentice
Board of Organization – Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi
No of Vacancy – 150 Posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – https://www.indiannavy.nic.in
Date of Exam – Will be Soon
Selection procedure: Preliminary selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination. Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for written test and oral exam by call letters. Qualified candidates in written and oral examination will be issued Medical Examination Forms (MEF) and Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) for completion and submitting back as per scheduled date to Apprentice Training School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi.
Note: On receipt of MEF & PCC before the scheduled date, a merit list will be prepared and accordingly joining letters will be forwarded to the selected candidates to report to NSRY(K) on 15 Oct 18 for commencement of the training.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
Important Details available for NSRY Apprentice Exam
Commencement of Training: 15 Oct 18.
Travel Expenses: No travel expenses are admissible for candidates called for written/oral Examination.
Boarding/Lodging: Candidates called for written / interview examinations are to arrange their own boarding and lodging. No Accommodation will be provided to candidates by the Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi during the entire selection Process.
Incomplete / erroneous applications will be rejected: Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Previous Training: Candidates who have already under gone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act – 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial Organization are not eligible.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice 2018
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Ability
Syllabus for General Knowledge
Gujarat – General knowledge, Important Rivers, Top Events, Tourism Places, Sports, Important Schemes for Development, Culture, Polity, Arts, Heritage, Authors, Pilgrimage Places, Society, Literature.
Syllabus for Reasoning
Logical Sequence of Words, Arrangements, Figure Classification, Clocks & Calendars, Non-herbal Series, Number Series, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Computation, Alphabet Series, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Problem Solving, Embedded Figures, Arithmetical Number Series, Verbal and Figure Classification, Arithmetical Reasoning, Relationship Concepts etc.
Syllabus for Aptitude
Discount, Square roots, Ratio and Proportion, Profit & Loss, Percentages, Time and distance, Averages, Trigonometric ratio, Mixture and Allegation, Regular Polygons, Circle and its chords, Graphs of Linear Equations, Time & work, Standard Identities, Interest, Quadrilaterals.
Syllabus for General English
Antonyms, Direct & Indirect Speech, Synonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, One Word Substitution, Tenses, Transformation of Sentences, Active & Passive Voice, Vocabulary.
Syllabus for Reasoning
Alphabet Series, Analogies, Decision Making, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Blood Relations, Syllogistic Reasoning, Judgment, Clocks & Calendars, Problem Solving, Non-Verbal Series, Cubes and Dice, Embedded Figures, Number Series, Visual Memory, Mirror Images, Directions, Arrangements, Arithmetical Reasoning.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model papers
Indian Navy Machinist Exam Solved Papers – Arithmetic Ability
Last 10 Years NSRY Karwar Apprentice Trainee Exam Papers – General Awareness
NSRY Apprentice Arithmetic Question Papers – Click here
NSRY Apprentice Old/Previous Question Papers – Click Here
Exam Pattern for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice 2018
|General Intelligence / Reasoning||10|
- The paper consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Naval Ship Repair Yard Exam consists of 120 questions.
- Total time duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- From 120 questions 80 questions will be related to post, 10 questions on General Knowledge, 10 questions on General Intelligence/ Reasoning, 10 questions from Numerical Ability and 10 questions will be from the English Language.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Syllabus for PDF – Click Here
Minimum Physical Standards: Height 150 cms, Weight not less than 45Kgs, Chest expansion not less than 5 cms, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses), Ears clear of wax, External & Internal organs to be normal in accordance with The Apprentices Act 1961 and the rules framed vide letter No. FM/0442/NHQ/1278/D(N-II) GOI, MOD dated 14 Nov 1996.
Free Download NSRY Apprentice Old Year Papers
- Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Previous Years Question Papers
- Free Download NSRY Apprentice Model Question Papers with Solutions
- Kochi Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Exam Question Papers for free of cost
- Free PDF of Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi Apprentice Solved Question Papers
- www.indiannavy.nic.in Sample Question Papers with Answers
- Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Previous Year Papers
The application in the prescribed proforma (attached) along with Demand Draft, photograph and self-attested copies of the documents viz.
- Passport Size Photograph (06 Nos) (Compulsory) 2. SSC/Matric Marks List & Proof of Date of Birth
- ITI Marks List
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Candidates Only)
- Certificate of Physically Challenged (if applicable) 6. Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution (Compulsory) Attested Photocopy of
- NCC & Sports participation Certificate Original Certificates
- Certificate, if son / daughter of Defence Civilian/ only (compulsory) Dockyard Employees (as applicable)
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Answer Key / Previous Papers – Download Here
- Publication of final result and overall merit list for the post MTS (Min)Peon, MTS (Min)Safaiwala, MTS (Min)Watchman, MTS (NI)WS, MTS (NI)Barber, MTS (NI)Mali, PCW & Telephone Operator published in Emp News 25 Jun-01 Jul 16
- Result of various Group C posts at SNC Advt published in Emp News dt 06-12 May 17
- Selected Candidates for the post of MTS (Min) (Safaiwala/Chowkidar/ Poen) by absorption
- The Advertisement of 74 Miscellaneous vacancies published vide Employment News dated 10-16 Feb 18 for filling up on transfer (now absorption basis)
- Recruitment of Data Entry Operators at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai notified in Employment News
Procedure to Download Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice 2018 Syllabus
Visit Official Website https://www.indiannavy.nic.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NSRY