New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL Assistant Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 for Tier II Examination papers get follow the page. NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Date & Exam Centre mentioned under the page. Aspirants are interested for this examination well prepare to syllabus then write the examination hall. NIACL Assistant Mains Syllabus for pdf, NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 for Language wise. NIACL Assistant Mains Test Pattern, NIACL Assistant Mains Previous Year question Papers, NIACL Assistant Mains Old Examination Papers, NIACL Assistant Mains Sample Papers, NIACL Assistant Mains Model papers, NIACL Assistant Mains Document verification and for more information available here.
NIACL Assistant Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download
It is important and mandatory to check the Syllabus before beginning the Assistant Class III Cadre Exam preparation. Here, we are providing the subject wise NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018 to help the individuals in their preparation. go through the below sections and prepare well for the exam with the help of the NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2018 PDF. To Score good marks and Qualify in the examination, the syllabus plays the major role in the exam preparation.
Prelims Exam Date – 8th or 9th September 2018 (Tentative)
Mains Exam Date – 6th October 2018
A great score in the mains is highly essential if you wish to crack NIACL Assistant exam badly. As there are no interviews after NIACL Assistant Mains 2018, you need to prepare well as this is the last round. NIACL Assistant Mains 2018 study plan will help you crack the exam easily within 20 days.
|NIACL Assistant Prelims 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant|
|Board of Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL|
|No of Vacancy||685 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket (Prelims)|
- NIACL Assistant Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | newindia.co.in Tier I Papers
- NIACL Assistant Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | New India Assurance Tier II Exam Date
- NIACL Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | newindia.co.in Exam Date & Call Letter
NIACL Assistant 2018 New India Assurance Company Limited Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIACL Assistant 2018
- General English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Essay Writing & English Letter Writing (Descriptive Type)
NIACL Syllabus 2018 – English Language
- Active and Passive voice
- Theme detection
- Sentence improvement
- Vocabulary test
- Spotting errors
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Idioms and phrases
- Double Synonyms
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- A deriving conclusion from passage
- One word substitution
- Common errors
- Sentence completion
- Passage completion
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Passage correction
- Spelling test
New NIACL 2018 Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Unitary Method
- Number System
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Time and Distance
- Decimal Fractions
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportions
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Percentage etc.
New India Assurance Exam Syllabus 2018 – Logical Reasoning
- Figure Matrix Questions
- Mirror Images
- Test of Direction Sense
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Blood Relations
- NonVerbal Series
- Number Series
- Ven diagram
- Problems on Age Calculation
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Number Ranking
NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Books and Authors
- Important Days etc.
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Awards and Honors
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
www.newindia.co.in Assistant Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Windows
- Database Management System
- The Internet
- MS Office
- Data Structures
- Internet Usage
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS Word & MS Excel etc.
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Software & Hardware
- MS Word
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Computer Networks
- MS PowerPoint
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- MS Excel
Exam Pattern for NIACL Assistant Mains 2018
The Pre Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
There will be Three subjects in the Exam. (i) English Language (ii) Reasoning (iii) Numerical Ability.
English Language will have 30 Marks/ Questions Each & Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be of 35 marks/ Questions Each. Total 100 Marks/Questions.
The Maximum time duration will be of 60 minutes (01 hours).
Note: The Exam Will be Conducted in Two Phase i.e. Tier I – Pre Exam & Tier II – Main Exam. Tier I – Pre Exam Will be Conducted on the Date 08th and/ or 09th September 2018 (Tentative) & Tier II – Main Exam will be Conducted on the Date 06th October 2018 (Tentative).
Last 6 Years NIACL Question Papers | NIACL Assistant Previous Year Question Paper
- NIACL Assistant Solved Question Papers
- NIACL Assistant Old Papers
- www.newindia.co.in Previous Papers
- www.newindia.co.in Sample Question Papers
- NIACL Assistant Previous Year Papers
- NIACL Assistant Old Question Papers
- www.newindia.co.in Solved Papers
- www.newindia.co.in Previous Year Question Papers
- NIACL Assistant Old Year Question Papers
- NIACL Assistant Question Papers
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for New India Assurance NIACL Assistant Mains 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.
- Copy of Online Application Form.
- Copy of Admit Card issued for Written Examination.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Marksheet of Diploma/ Degree.
- Diploma/ Degree.
- Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) Certificate (Valid).
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category.
- No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License and Government Approved Address Proof) xiv) Any other relevant documents.
Steps to Download New India Assurance NIACL Assistant 2018 Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://newindia.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIACL