New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL Assistant Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 download Tier I Exam Previous Papers available here. NIACL Assistant Tier I Syllabus for pdf 2018 mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants we are provide NIACL Assistant Preliminary Exam Date & Exam Centre get under the page. NIACL Assistant Prelims Tier I Exam Preparation Tips or Written Examination papers mentioned here. NIACL Assistant Prelims selection Process, NIACL Assistant Prelims Eligibility, NIACL Assistant Prelims Tier I Previous Year Question Papers, NIACL Assistant Prelims Sample Papers, NIACL Assistant Prelims Model Papers, NIACL Assistant Prelims Document Verification also provide our page.
NIACL Assistant Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF
Follow New India Assurance Company Limited Assistant 2018 Syllabus. Download NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus Pdf from below. Refer New India Assurance Assistant Syllabus 2018 & NIACL Test Pattern before going for the written test. By using updated NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018, postulants can start exam preparation. Therefore contenders need to collect entire Syllabus for New India Assurance Exam for better preparation. Also, get NIACL Assistant Class III Prelims & Mains Exam Date, Selection Process and NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern.
Note: The Exam Will be Conducted in Two Phase i.e. Tier I – Pre Exam & Tier II – Main Exam. Tier I – Pre Exam Will be Conducted on the Date 08th and/ or 09th September 2018 (Tentative) & Tier II – Main Exam will be Conducted on the Date 06th October 2018 (Tentative).
|NIACL Assistant Prelims 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant|
|Board of Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL|
|No of Vacancy||685 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket (Prelims)|
Prelims Exam Date – 8th or 9th September 2018(Tentative)
Mains Exam Date – 6th October 2018
NIACL Assistant 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Details
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized institute or University.
- NIACL Assistant Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | New India Assurance Tier II Exam Date
- NIACL Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | newindia.co.in Exam Date & Call Letter
newindia.co.in Assistant 2018 New India Assurance Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIACL Assistant 2018 Preliminary Exam
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
Reasoning: Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
English language: Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
General Awareness: Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around it and its application to its society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and such matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected of any educated persons. The test will also include the questions relating to India and its neighboring countries pertaining to history, culture. geography, economics, general polity, scientific research etc.
Numerical Ability: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Computer Knowledge: To test the proficiency of the candidate relating to matters like text formatting of the paragraphs, insertion of table, skill to print and save, file transfer, website searching, browsing and downloading, E-mail, use of pen drive, and other software etc. and programmes of accounting, etc. Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
Exam Pattern for NIACL Assistant 2018 Preliminary
The Pre Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
There will be Three subjects in the Exam. (i) English Language (ii) Reasoning (iii) Numerical Ability.
English Language will have 30 Marks/ Questions Each & Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be of 35 marks/ Questions Each. Total 100 Marks/Questions.
The Maximum time duration will be of 60 minutes (01 hours).
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Free Download NIACL Assistant Last Year Question Paper
- NIACL Assistant Previous Question Paper Pdf | NIACL Previous Papers
- Free Download NIACL Assistant Mains Memory Based Paper
- NIACL Question Paper 2015 | NIACL Assistant Previous Papers
- NIACL Assistant Previous Year Paper Pdf
- Free PDf of NIACL Previous Year Question Paper For Generalist
- NIACL Assistant 2016 Question Paper | Download NIACL 2016 Question Paper
- Download NIACL Assistant Prelims Question Paper
- NIACL Assistant 2015 Question Paper | NIACL Assistant Question Paper 2015 Pdf
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for New India Assurance NIACL Assistant 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.
- Copy of Online Application Form.
- Copy of Admit Card issued for Written Examination.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Marksheet of Diploma/ Degree.
- Diploma/ Degree.
- Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) Certificate (Valid).
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category.
- No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License and Government Approved Address Proof) xiv) Any other relevant documents.
New India Assurance NIACL Assistant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
How to Download New India Assurance NIACL Assistant 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://newindia.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIACL