National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra NIT Kurukshetra Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Sports Officer, Senior Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Sports Assistant, Superintendent, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technician & Junior Assistant Interview Call Letter available here. NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty selection process, NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Eligibility, NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Document verification and for more details get following the page. NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Written Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket
After successfully completion of Online Registration, the authority will organize NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Written Exam for various vacancies. It is suggested to visit the official website for furthermore details. Candidates can also check the official notification for further details. Admit Card is available after the completion of Application process. The direct link to download the NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Admit Card is given below. Aspirants who are going to participate in written exam can download NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty Admit Card 2018 from here on or before the exam date.
The selection for the post of NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Sports Officer, Senior Technical Officer, Medical Officer, Sports Assistant, Superintendent, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technician & Junior Assistant|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra NIT|
|No of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
nitkkr.ac.in @ NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 Eligibility or Qualification
Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA/UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
B.E./B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
Record of strong involvement and proven track record of participation in sports, drama & music, films, painting, photography, journalism event management or other student / event management activities during college/ University studies.
NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018
Exam Pattern for NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Important Details for Recruitment
Besides the pay in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC, admissible allowances applicable for the post like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family as per the relevant rules.
New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable on fresh recruits as per Institute Rules. Accommodation in campus, if available, will be provided on payment of usual license fee. House Rent Allowances will be admissible if accommodation is not provided. Leave Travel Concession for self and family as per Central Government Rules.
Interview: Candidates employed in Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSUs service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance so as to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Advertisement No. 41/2018: Recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts
- Advertisement No.: 03.2018 Interview schedule for the post of Associate Professors
- Advertisement No.40/2018 Walk – In – Interview for the post of Senior Research Fellow
- Advertisement No. 39/2018 Walk-In-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow
- Advertisement No. 38/2018 Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant
- Advertisement No. 35/2018 Notification for up gradation of AGP of Professors to HAG Scale
- Advertisement No.36/2018 for Recruitment of Professors
- Advertisement No.29/2018 Postponed Interview on 21.08.2018
- Advertisement No. 28/2018 for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
- Advertisement No. 33/2018 for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
- Advertisement No. 30/2018 for Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow /Senior Research Fellow
- Advertisement No.23/2018 Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 Notification – Check Here
How to Download NIT Kurukshetra Non Faculty 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website nitkkr.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIT