Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited NLC Apprentice Admit card / Hall Ticket 2018 download Interview Call letter mentioned below the page. NLC India ITI, Degree Apprentice Exam date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for NLC Apprentice to Fitter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Wireman, Mechanic (Tractor), Plumber, PA SAA, Data Entry Operator (DEO, Turner, Electrician, Mechanic (Diesel), Carpenter, Welder , Accountant, Assistant (HR) Exam Admit Card released from www.nlcindia.com Official. NLC Apprentice Selection process, NLC Apprentice Eligibility, NLC Apprentice Notification, NLC Apprentice Document verification, NLC Apprentice Selection List and etc. Aspirants we are provide NLC Apprentice Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and Interview Call Letter check at below the page.
NLC Apprentice Admit card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download
NLC Board will scrutinise the candidate in the Interview and according to that, the Marks will be allotted. Based on this Score, entire selection is done. So, the postulants must give a better performance in the Interview. The NLC Apprentice Admit Card is downloaded as per our direction.
To Download the NLC Apprentice Admit Card candidates’ needs waiting for the official notice about Technician Apprenticeship Trainee and Graduate Apprenticeship Exam Date released by Neyveli Lignite Corporation. And the Qualifying marks is not same for all the Category and Subjects placed in Interview. So, the Contenders must qualify in all the sections of Interview.
Selection process for NLC Apprentice 2018
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NLC Apprentice 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Fitter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Wireman, Mechanic (Tractor), Plumber, PA SAA, Data Entry Operator (DEO, Turner, Electrician, Mechanic (Diesel), Carpenter, Welder , Accountant, Assistant (HR)|
|Board of Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited NLC|
|No of Vacancy||765 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.nlcindia.com @ NLC Apprentice 2018 Recruitment eligibility Details
For Accountant Posts:
Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree i.e. B.Com from an approved or recognized Institution.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts:
Applicants must have successfully passed B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized or approved University.
NLC Apprentice 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NLC Apprentice 2018
General Awareness & Aptitude
Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics
Exam Pattern for NLC Apprentice 2018
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for the interview, will be published on the website (tentatively during 3rd week of September 2018).
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam will be Conduct Papers
There will be Two Section for Each Paper; Section-A will be of 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & General Aptitude. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension.
Section B will be based on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks/Questions.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NLC Apprentice 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.
- Copy of Online Application Form.
- Copy of Admit Card issued for Written Examination.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Marksheet of Diploma/ Degree.
- Diploma/ Degree.
- Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) Certificate (Valid).
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category.
- No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License and Government Approved Address Proof) xiv) Any other relevant documents.
|07-07-2018||Engagement of Ex ITI / Optional trades Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg. NEW
|05-07-2018||Engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance) in NLC India Limited. NEW
Result of selection
|20-06-2018||Engagement of Fresher/ Technician (Pharmacist) Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act 1961
TAT-Format for Percentage
|08-06-2018||Engagement of Ex-ITI Apprenticeship Trainees under Apprenticeship Act 1961
Selected list of candidates
Instructions to the candidates
NLC Apprentice 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
NLC Apprentice 2018 Notification – Check Here
NLC Apprentice 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NLC Apprentice 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.nlcindia.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NLC