Nashik Municipal Corporation Maharashtra NMC Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Physician & Gynecologist Interview Call Letter available here. Dear Applied Candidates can able download for NMC Maharashtra Physician Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide NMC Maharashtra Physician Selection Process, NMC Maharashtra Physician Eligibility, NMC Maharashtra Physician Document verification and etc. NMC Maharashtra Physician Interview Call Letter also mentioned below. NMC Maharashtra Physician Answer key, result, Cut off, merit List provide below the page.
Current Affairs Daily
NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The applicants who will successfully complete the application process for Fire Officer, Machine Driver and other positions in Nagpur Municipal Corporation and waiting for the NMC Maharashtra Physician Admit Card it is the good news for everyone. The NMC will declare the issue on NMC Maharashtra Physician Admit Card or hall ticket for the position’s written examination.
The selection for the post of NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Physician & Gynecologist|
|Board of Organization||Nashik Municipal Corporation Maharashtra NMC|
|No of Vacancy||28 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
nashikcorporation.in @ NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist Eligibility
Candidates should have passed MBBS, DNB, MS, DGO, DCH, DPM and MDS.
About Recruitment Board
Nashik is a district head quarters located on the banks of Godavari and is 185 km away from Mumbai. The climate is moderate, and is located at 635 m above mean sea level. The city has developed on both the banks of Godavari which divides the city into almost equal halves. The History of the city dates back to Ramayana. There are many references of the city in many epics as well as vedas.
Today the city has developed into a metropolis with a population of 14 lakh souls. The city since old days have developed on the banks with basically the design of a religious place How-ever today it has been a flourishing Industrial Centre as well as an educational centre.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an application form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist
Exam Pattern for NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist
The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
The time duration will be 2 hours.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download NMC Maharashtra Physician 2018 Gynecologist Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website nashikcorporation.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NMC