Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 for pdf available here. OPSC VAS Class II (Group B) Syllabus 2018 Download here. Dear Applicants are searching for Odisha PSC VAS Syllabus & Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Exam Date & centre full details get following the page. Applied Candidates well prepare to OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Syllabus 2018 PDF provide our page at below. OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Previous Year Question Papers, OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Old Examination Papers, Sample Papers, OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS Model Papers, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon VAS 2018 Syllabus for PDF
Given Odisha PSC VAS Syllabus 2018 contains the important subjects to be prepared for the online exam. Therefore interested individuals need to find a direct link for downloading Odisha PSC Exam Syllabus VAS Pdf. Most of the exam applicants have already started their preparation by taking the help of the OPSC VAS Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern.
So, candidates make use of the OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2018 in your preparation to score good marks in the written test. Job hunters are suggested to begin exam preparation as soon as possible without wasting your time.
Exam Date – 2/12/2018
OPSC VAS 2018 Selection Process
- The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with duration of three hours.
- The written examination shall be of multiple choice (MCQ) pattern.
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200.
- No negative mark for wrong answers.
|OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC|
|No of Vacancy||87 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The candidate must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965 and Candidates should have M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India, valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965.
Possessed required conversion certificates recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of the candidate having Degrees from University of Foreign Countries.
Note: Note: The candidate shall be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of the Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odia Language (M.E. School Standard).
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Written Examination Centre for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018
The Written Examination will be held at
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018 VAS Group B Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) 2018
- General Awareness
- Subject Specific
- General Awareness
- Animal Specific
OPSC VAS Exam Syllabus 2018 – Veterinary Science
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Anatomy for Veterinary.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Public Health Veterinary.
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Parasitology.
- Pathology in Veterinary.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology in Veterinary.
- Veterinary Microbiology.
www.opsc.gov.in VAS Syllabus 2018 – Animal Science
- Livestock Production and Management.
- Physiology (Veterinary).
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Biochemistry in Veterinary.
- Animal Genetics and Breeding.
- Animal Nutrition.
General Awareness Syllabus of OPSC VAS Exam 2018
- General Politics.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current events.
- Economic Scene.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Related Examination Details
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Result 2018, Merit List, Cutoff
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.opsc.gov.in VAS Exam Date
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 | Download Odisha PSC VAS Exam Papers
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 – www.opsc.gov.in VAS Exam Date & Selection
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Answer Key 2018 | VAS Cutoff, Exam Papers
Exam Pattern for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018
|Exam Types||Papers||Subject name||Questions||Marks||Exam Time|
|Paper I (Veterinary Science)||General Awareness||200||400||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||200||400||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
- Type of questions in the exam is Objective multiple choice questions,
- of questions is 200.
- Each question carries one mark and 0.25 negative marks are deducted for every wrong answer,
- Total marks are 400. Time Period of the exam is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- The OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam is an Objective type Test.
- The Exam Duration of OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon exam is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2018
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PWD Candidates only)
- Domicile certificate in case of candidate belongs to Gujarat State.
- Any other Certificate/document applicable.
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers PDF Free Download
- Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Previous Year Question Papers PDF Free Download
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Solved Question Papers With Answers PDF
- Odisha Public Service Commission VAS Old Exam Model Question Papers Free PDF
- OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Solved Question Papers
- OPSC Previous Papers for VAS Exam
- Odisha PSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Old Papers
- Odisha Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Sample Question Papers Pdf
- OPSC VAS Old Question Papers
- Odisha Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Sample Papers
- OPSC Group B Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Papers
Procedure to Download OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.opsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC