Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC Excise Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in previous year question papers available here. OSSSC Excise Constable Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide OSSSC Excise Constable Selection Process, OSSSC Excise Constable Eligibility, OSSSC Excise Constable Document verification and fore more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide OSSSC Excise Constable Sample Papers, OSSSC Excise Constable Model Papers, OSSSC Excise Constable Old Examination Papers and Physical Efficiency Test PET, Medical Test and also check below the page.
Current Affairs Daily
OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Syllabus and Test Pattern for OSSSC exam 2018 plays an important role. However, candidates can get Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Police Excise Constable exam Syllabus 2018 @www.osssc.gov.in. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Eligibility or Qualification
Refer Odisha SSSC Excise Constable posts to know more details about educational details.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Excise Constable|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||219 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.osssc.gov.in @ OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Selection Process
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Physical Efficiency Test
There will be a physical test for eligible candidates which contains various activities i.e. race, long jump and cricket ball throw for both male and female. Marks will be awarded to the candidates out of 60 (20 for each) as per the following scale :
Male- 4.8 KMs
Female- 200 mtrs
|Long Jump||15 ft
|Cricket Ball Throw||61 meters
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OSSSC Excise Constable 2018
Odisha SSSC Police Sub Inspector Syllabus 2018 – Arithmetic
- Number Systems.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixture & Alligator.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- The rate of Interest.
Odisha SSSC Police Excise Constable Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- DeciConstableon Making.
- Number Series.
- Embedded Figures etc.
OSSSC Police Excise Constable Syllabus 2018 – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Verbal ComprehenConstableon passage etc.
OSSSC Police Excise constable Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Geography of India.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Scientific Observations.
- History of India.
- Indian Economy.
- Political Science.
- International issues.
- National and International Current Affairs.
- Books & Authors.
- Important Dates.
- India and It’s Neighboring Countries.
- MuConstablec & Literature etc.
Exam Pattern for OSSSC Excise Constable 2018
|Posts||Category of Candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest ( in cm)||Weight ( Kg)|
|Constable of Excise||Candidates of all categories (except RajbanConstables, Gorkhas, and Scheduled Tribes)||167||79 cm. with a min expanConstableon of 5 cm||56|
|Gorkhas, RajbanConstables and Scheduled Tribes||160||76 cm. with a minimum expanConstableon of 5 cm.||52|
Final Combined Competitive Examination.
|Paper – I||
|Paper – II||English||50||01 hours|
|Paper – III||Oriya or Nepali or Hindi or Urdu||50||01 hours|
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each.
Time duration for will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
Final merit list for the posts of will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) only.
Related Examination Details
- OSSSC Warder Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – www.osssc.gov.in Physical Test / Medical Test & Previous Papers
- OSSSC Warder 2018 Result/Select List, PET/PST, Medical Exam, Final Results
- OSSSC Warder Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Odisha SSSC Exam Date & PET / PST Download Call Letter
- OSSSC Warder 2018 Answer Key, Selection Process & Modes (PET/PST/Medical Exam)
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OSSSC Excise Constable 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Notification – Check Here
OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OSSSC Excise Constable 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.osssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OSSSB