Rajasthan Technical University, RTU Kota Junior Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for lower Division Clerk LDC JA Interview Call Letter available here. RTU Kota Junior Assistant (LDC) Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. RTU Kota Junior Assistant Selection process, RTU Kota Junior Assistant Eligibility and RTU Kota Junior Assistant Document verification also mentioned below the page. RTU Kota Junior Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern get following the page aspirants we are provide RTU Kota Junior Assistant Answer Key, Result, Cut off and Merit List mentioned below the page.
RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk) Admit Card Download
Aspirants need to download the RTU Kota Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018-2019 by entering the Registration ID, Date of Birth or Password details. Aspirants need to download the RTU Kota Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018-2019 by entering the Registration ID, Date of Birth or Password details. At the time of the downloading the RTU Kota Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018-2019, most of the candidates are facing so many technical issues. At the time of the downloading the RTU Kota Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018-2019, most of the candidates are facing so many technical issues.
The selection for the post of RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk) Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant, LDC (Clerk)|
|Board of Organization||Rajasthan Technical University, RTU Kota|
|No of Vacancy||45 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
rtu.ac.in @ RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk) Eligibility
Applicants must Pass Senior secondary certificate & Computer Certificate or equivalent from the recognized Organization/Board
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk) Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk)
Exam Pattern for RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk)
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Question paper for General Studies will be in Hindi & English Languages.
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
About Examination Board
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance the technical education in the state.
The university has been established in the campus of University College of Engineering, Kota (previously known as Engineering College, Kota), which is located on the Rawatbhata Road, about 14 kms from Kota Railway Station and 10 kms from Kota Bus Stand.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk)
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download RTU Kota Junior Assistant 2018 LDC (Clerk) Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website rtu.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RTU Kota