State Bank of India SBI Junior Associate JA Syllabus 2018 for SBI Clerk Preliminary / Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Syllabus for pdf Available here. SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Exam Date & Centre, SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Previous question Papers, SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Prelims/Main Syllabus Download, SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Prelims/Main Exam Date mentioned Here. SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Sample Papers or Model Papers pdf mentioned below. SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Selection Process, SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Eligibility also provide our page. SBI Clerk Syllabus, SBI JA Clerk Exam Pattern, SBI Junior Associate Syllabus Link Mentioned here.
Current Affairs Daily
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Written Examination Details
The SBI Junior Associate Clerk Syllabus 2018 along with the Exam Pattern is attached on this page. Candidates who have registered for the SBI Junior Associate Clerk Notification 2018 start your preparation now itself.
Click Here to Download SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Admit Card: Available From 06.06.2018 onward
Applicants who are browsing for State Bank of India Junior Associate Syllabus 2018 had reached the right destination. In this article, we exams.careerspages.com have presented the SBI JA Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2018 for the sake of the exam participants. Therefore, candidates who are interested in Bank jobs can make use of this opportunity. practice well for the written exam by taking the help of SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018.
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) 2018 Selection Criteria
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase-II: Main Examination
- Phase-III: Interview (subject to Indian Govt. approval)
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows.
Mains Examination: Applicants qualifying in Mains Exam will be called for Mains Examination. We have discussed the SBI Mains Exam pattern 2018 in below section of the page.
|Date of Preliminary Examination||23.06.2018,
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||From 06.06.2018 onwards|
|Date of Main Examination||05.08.2018|
|Download of call letter for Main Examination||From 23.07.2018 onwards|
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Recruitment Summary 2018
Name of Exam – Junior Associate JA (Clerk)
Board of Organization – State Bank of India SBI
No of Vacancy – 8301 Posts
Date of Exam – (Preliminary) June/July 2018 | (Main) 12 / 08 / 2018
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – www.sbi.co.in
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Recruitment Details
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Note: The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
State Bank of India Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Examination Details
Syllabus for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Preliminary Exam
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
Syllabus for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Main Exam
- General / Financial Awareness
- General English
- Qualitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Computer Aptitude
General/Financial Awareness Syllabus for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk)
Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam. Questions related to Banking & Finance, various Initiatives, Schemes, Policies, Taxes & Duties etc. will also be asked.
English Language/ General English Syllabus for SBI Junior Associate
Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
SBI Clerk Sample Papers – English
State Bank of India JA Solved Papers for Reasoning
www.sbi.co.in JA & JAA Exam Model Papers – Finance
State Bank JA Clerk Practice Papers – Computer Aptitude
SBI Junior Associate Agriculture Old Question Papers – Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability Syllabus for SBI Clerk
Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for www.sbi.co.in @ Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018
Focus on Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
Computer Aptitude Syllabus for SBI Jr Associate Clerk Exam
Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
Exam Pattern for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Preliminary Exam
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
Exam Pattern for SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) 2018 Main Exam
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Qualitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION: The Bank, at various stages, may capture thumb impression of the candidates in digital format for biometric verification of genuineness of the candidates. Candidate will ensure that correct thumb impression is captured at various stages and any inconsistency will lead to rejection of the candidature. In case of any candidate found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his/her candidature will be cancelled. As such, they are advised not to apply any external matter like mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands.
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) 2018 Preliminary Exam Centre mentioned Below
Candidate will appear for the examination at the allotted centre at his/her own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature. Any unruly behavior/misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature disqualification from future exam conducted by SBI.
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) 2018 Verification Details
PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF EXAMINTION
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letter head in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Important Note for SBI JA Clerk Examination Hall
USE OF MOBILE PHONES, PAGERS, CALCULATOR OR ANY SUCH DEVICES:
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination/interview is being conducted.
- Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/pagers etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.
Use of Scribe & compensatory time
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of scribe in the examination should carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
- Both the candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the scribe at the time of online examination.
- Suchcandidateswhoareeligibletouseascribeshallbeeligibleforcompensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per guidelines, as referred above, uses scribe in the online examination shall be disqualified to participate further in the recruitment process.
- Any candidate who is using scribe should ensure that he is eligible to use scribe in the examination as per the guidelines mentioned above.
- vii)Any candidate using scribe in violation of the above guidelines shall stand disqualified and can be removed from service without notice, if already joined the
State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) 2018 Preliminary Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
State Bank of India Junior Associate JACheck (Clerk) 2018 Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
SBI Junior Associates Previous Year Question Paper PDF Free Download
- SBI jr Associate Prelims & Mains Exam Question Papers PDF – English Language
- State Bank of India JA Mains Previous Year Question Papers Free PDF Download – General Awareness
- Download SBI Junior Associates Mains Exam Solved Question Papers With Solutions Free PDF – Financial Awareness
- भारतीय स्टेट बैंक Junior Associate Mains Model Question Papers PDF – Numerical Ability
- www.sbi.co.in JA Prelims & Mains Exams Sample Question Papers PDF – Reasoning Ability
- SBI Junior Associate Mains Old Exam Year Question Papers PDF Download – Computer Aptitude
SBI Junior Associate Solved Question Papers Free Download
Important Link for SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Written Examination
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Preliminary Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Old Question Papers / Previous papers||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Cut off / Merit List||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Answer Paper / Answer Sheets||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Recruitment Details||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Prelims / Main Exam Date & Centre||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk 2018 Call Letter for Examination||Check Here|
|SBI Junior Associate Clerk Old Answer Key / Papers||Check Here|
Procedure to Download State Bank of India Junior Associate JA (Clerk) 2018 Syllabus
Visit Official Website www.sbi.co.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SBI
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview / joining.
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview / joining failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview/ joining will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std.
- Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point L of the advertisement
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.