Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences SGPGIMS Lucknow Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 download for pdf in previous year question papers available here. SGPGIMS Technician Grade II & Assistant Manager Selection process, SGPGIMS Technician Grade II & Assistant Manager Eligibility, SGPGIMS Technician Grade II & Assistant Manager Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates also check SGPGIMS Technician Grade II & Assistant Manager Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination papers and previous year question papers also mentioned below the page. we are provide SGPGIMS Technician Grade II & Assistant Manager Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
SGPGIMS Technician Grade II 2018 Assistant Manager Syllabus for PDF
If you have desirable criteria apply and submit your application through online before the last date. Moreover, all the participants who have done the online registration will undergo the selection process which is going to be conducted by the officials to pick out the best one. The competition for govt jobs is very. So aspirants need to prepare all the concepts of detailed SGPGIMS Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2018. Candidates must prepare for the exam by using SGPGI Steno Syllabus 2018 and SGPGI Exam Pattern 2018.
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 2018 in two separate sessions as under.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|SGPGIMS Technician Grade II 2018 Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technician Grade II & Assistant Manager|
|Board of Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences SGPGIMS Lucknow|
|No of Vacancy||161 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Assistant Manager – Diploma (catering or hotel management) with relevant experience.
Technician Grade II – 10+2 or equivalent, D.M.L.T, Degree (Science)
Medical Record Technician – Degree/ Diploma (Medical Record) & knowledge of computers.
House Keeper Gr II – Diploma (Catering/ Hotel Management/ House Keeping) with relevant experience.
Medical Record Attendant – High School
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
SGPGIMS Technician Grade II 2018 Assistant Manager Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SGPGIMS Technician Grade II 2018 Assistant Manager
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence ability
- General English
- General Knowledge
Syllabus 2018 – General Science
New SGPGIMS Syllabus 2018 – Mathematics
- Data Interpretation.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Problems on Ages
www.sgpgi.ac.in Sister Grade II Syllabus 2018 – General Intelligence
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision making.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Space visualization.
- Relationship concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical number series.
SGPGI Sister Grade II Syllabus 2018 – English
- One Word Substitution
- Transformation of Sentences
- Error Detection
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Environmental Studies.
- Culture & Heritage – India & Haryana.
- Science & Technology.
- Geography – India & Haryana.
- Current Events – National & International.
- General Policy.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- History – India & Haryana.
- Economy – India.
SGPGI Syllabus 2018 for Sister Grade II Exam
- Community Health Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Computers in Nursing
- First Aid
- Health Education and Communication Skills
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Mental Health
- Personal Hygiene
- Environmental Hygiene
Download SGPGIMS Exam Syllabus 2018 – Nurse Grade II
- Radio Diagnosis
- Skin and VD
- General Medicine
- O and G
Exam Pattern for SGPGIMS Technician Grade II 2018 Assistant Manager
|S. No.||Type of the Exam||Name of the Subjects|
|1.||Written Examination||Logical Reasoning|
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each.
Time duration for will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
Final merit list for the posts of will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Paper-II (Technical Written Examination) only.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Question Papers
- Free Download SGPGI Pharmacist Previous Years Question Papers
- Free PDF of SGPGIMS LDA Model Question Papers with Solutions
- SGPGIMS Lower Division Assistant Exam Question Papers
- Download sgpgi.ac.in Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- SGPGI Librarian Recruitment Test Papers for free of cost
- SGPGI Assistant Accountant Solved Question Papers
- Download SGPGI Steno Sample Question Papers
- SGPGI Stenographer Previous Year Papers with Solutions
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SGPGIMS Technician Grade II 2018 Assistant Manager
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download SGPGIMS Technician Grade II 2018 Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website sgpgi.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SGPGIMS