Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited SJVN Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 for Junior Engineer & Junior Officer Download Interview Call Letter here. SJVN Junior Engineer JE Admit Card 2018 and SJVN Junior Officer JO Exam Admit Card Also mentioned below the page. SJVN Junior Engineer & Junior Officer Exam Date, SJVN Junior Engineer & Junior Officer Exam Centre, SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO Document verification and for more details get following the page. And We are provide SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
Moreover, without this SJVN Limited Junior Officer Admit Card any individual is not allowed to the examination. Therefore, one should carry this SJVN JE JO Exam Admit Card along with the necessary ID proofs on the examination day. all the applicants have successfully completed their written exam on the officially scheduled date, now all the examiners are eagerly looking for SJVN Jr Engineer Result declaration. Also, applicants may get this SJVNL Jr Officer Exam Call Letter from the official website.
About Recruitment Board
SJVN LIMITED, A Category-I Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is emerging as a multi-unit 6000MW company. Beginning with a single project (India’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in H.P.) the company is presently implementing Hydroelectric Projects in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand in India besides neighbouring countries viz. Nepal and Bhutan. The present installed capacity of SJVN is 1990.6 MW (comprising of 1912MW Hydro + 73.6MW Wind Power + 5MW Solar Power). SJVN has expanded its horizons and envisions developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and non-conventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission.
|SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO|
|Board of Organization||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited SJVN|
|No of Vacancy||52 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
sjvn.nic.in @ SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO 2018 Written Examination
Graduate with one/ two year Full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Works / Labour Welfare / Business Management / Office Management / Public Administration. Inter-CA or Inter-CMA (Simple Pass) or full time M.Com.
Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
For all posts candidates would be required to undergo written test at Shimla and there would be no interviews.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO 2018
Exam Pattern for SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO 2018
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for the interview, will be published on the website (tentatively during 3rd week of September 2018).
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The Exam will be Conduct Papers
Section B will be based on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed for the post.
There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks/Questions.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND: The selected candidates belonging to General and OBC category will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 100,000/- to successfully complete the prescribed training and thereafter serve the company for at least 3 years. This amount is Rs. 50,000/- for SC, ST and PWD Category candidates.
- Only candidates domiciled of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir and Chandigarh are eligible to apply. Candidates will have to produce their Domicile Certificate when called for document verification.
- The candidates should not be above the prescribed upper age limit as on the closing date of advertisement.
- For all the above posts, candidates should possess Educational qualification from recognized University/Institute of India and those candidates whose final results have been declared shall only be considered eligible. Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Persons working under Central/State Governments/ Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel. They may, send by post one advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures after applying online.
Final Selection – The decision of the SJVN as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Written test shall be final.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.
- Copy of Online Application Form.
- Copy of Admit Card issued for Written Examination.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Marksheet of Diploma/ Degree.
- Diploma/ Degree.
- Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) Certificate (Valid).
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category.
- No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License and Government Approved Address Proof) xiv) Any other relevant documents.
How to Download SJVN Junior Engineer JE & Junior Officer JO 2018 Admit Card
Visit official website sjvn.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SJVN