State Selection Board SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for interview Call Letter available get below the page. Department of Higher Education, Odisha Released lecturer vacancies from official. SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can able download SSB Odisha Lecturer selection process, SSB Odisha Lecturer Eligibility, SSB Odisha Lecturer Document verification and for more information mentioned below the page. SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Admit card Download procedure provide under the page. SSB Odisha Lecturer Answer key, result, cut off, merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 State Selection Board Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Here is overall 833 number of vacancies which is announced by the officials of SSB Odisha Department. Many of thousand of candidates applied for SSB Odisha Lecturer Vacancies. Candidates must go through the SSB Odisha Government Lecturer Syllabus 2018 to perform well in the written test. So every aspirant must collect useful data from SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Syllabus to know what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam. SSB Odisha Exam Syllabus 2018 With the help of this page candidates can easily obtain their SSB Odisha Lecturer Call Letter 2018.
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates for recruitment of 833 (Eight hundred thirty three) posts of Lecturers(DP Posts) in the SCALE of Pay is Rs.9,300/- – Rs.34,800/- carrying a Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-(Matrix – 10 as per 7th Pay Matrix) for the Non– Government Aided Colleges of the state in different subjects. The posts are temporary but likely to be made permanent. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.ssbodisha.nic.in at the link available on this site. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE APPLICATION is as follow.
|SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||State Selection Board SSB Odisha|
|No of Vacancy||833 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with a second class in the Bachelor’s Degree. Provided that candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd class in the Bachelors’ Degree.
The selection shall be on the basis of written test, career and viva-voce test. The distribution of weightage for the career assessment suggested is as follows.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
PLACE OF EXAMINATION: The written examination shall be held at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur depending upon the number of candidates from the respective zone. In case, sufficient number of candidates are not available for any of the zone(s) excluding Bhubaneswar, the candidates opting for those zones will be accommodated at Bhubaneswar.
Interview: The candidates shall be called for interview by the State Selection Board in order of merit equal to 03 times of the number of vacancies in any subject, if the vacancies are 05 or below, 15 candidates shall be called for the same by the State Selection Board. The State Selection Board is competent to fix-up the qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination and viva voce test.
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018
Exam Pattern for SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018
|S. No.||Type of the Test||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type (Multiple Choice)||Concerned subject||165 marks||3 hours|
- There shall be a written Examination in the concerned subject as per the syllabus given in the website (which may be considered as a model syllabus at par with the curriculum recommended by different Universities and leading colleges of the State) carrying 165 marks.
- Questions for this 165 marks shall be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice), which are to be answered in OMR sheet and the examination will be of THREE hours duration.
- The written exam has multiple choice questions.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
Admission to the Written Examination/Viva Voice test will be provisional. If, on verification at any stage before or after the Written Examination/Viva Voice test, it is found that a candidate does not ful fill all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
Decision of the State Selection Board in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
The date of conduct of written examination will be notified later on in the Website.
The eligible candidates will be required to download their Admit Card from the Website for Written Examination. No separate Admit Card will be sent to the candidates.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Notification – Check Here
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website https://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSB Odisha