State Selection Board SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. SSB Odisha Lecturer Exam Date & centre will be released soon at online. Dear candidates can able download SSB Odisha Lecturer selection process, SSB Odisha Lecturer eligibility, SSB Odisha Lecturer document verification and etc. Aspirants we are provide SSB Odisha Lecturer Sample Papers, SSB Odisha Lecturer model papers, SSB Odisha Lecturer old Examination papers and for more details available here. SSB Odisha Lecturer answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Syllabus for PDF download
Odisha SSB Government Lecturer Paper Pattern 2018 is tabulated here. Without missing any subject wise Topics we have given all the subject wise SSB Odisha Lecturer Syllabus 2018 Here. Updated SSB Odisha Written Test Pattern 2018 offers question paper details. Intenders can check data like the type of exam, names of the subjects, marks, total questions, test period from OSSB Lecturer Question Pattern 2018.
The selection shall be on the basis of written test, career and viva-voce test. The distribution of weightage for the career assessment suggested is as follows.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||State Selection Board SSB Odisha|
|No of Vacancy||833 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: A candidate should possess a master’s degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with a second class in the bachelor’s degree. Provided that candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall possess a master’s degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd class in the Bachelors’ Degree.
The candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that M.E. School standard conducted by the B.S.E., Odisha.
Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply, provided that they must inform their respective head of office in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and produce “No Objection Certificate” by the date of Viva-Voce.
Each selected candidate will have to submit a medical fitness certificate from a doctor not below the rank of a CDMO/CMO to the appointing authority.
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018
- Concerned subject
- SSB Odisha Syllabus 2018
- Logic & Philosophy
- Home science
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Exam Pattern for SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018
|S. No.||Type of the Test||Name of the Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Objective Type (Multiple Choice)||Concerned subject||165 marks||3 hours|
There shall be a written Examination in the concerned subject as per the syllabus given in the website (which may be considered as a model syllabus at par with the curriculum recommended by different Universities and leading colleges of the State) carrying 165 marks.
Questions for this 165 marks shall be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice), which are to be answered in OMR sheet and the examination will be of THREE hours duration.
The written exam has multiple choice questions.
Exam duration is 3 hours.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
SSB Odisha Solved Papers for all Disciplines
SSB Orissa Practice papers for General Studies
Odisha SSB English Exam Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Notification – Check Here
SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SSB Odisha Lecturer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.indiapost.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSB Odisha