Staff Selection Commission SSC Stenographer Syllabus for Skill Test 2018 pdf and Skill Test Exam Pattern and Grade C and D Available below the page. SSC Steno Syllabus in Hindi Pdf download www.ssc.nic.in mentioned here, SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Skill Test Pattern or Exam Preparation Provide our page. SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Model Papers, SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Sample Papers, SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Typing Test / Skill Test Details, SSC Steno Skill Test in Hindi Font, Eligibility, Document Verification, SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam date & Centre also details get following the page.
SSC Stenographer for Grade C & D Syllabus 2018
Candidates shall be given two trial passages each of one minute’s duration which need not be transcribed. Thereafter, the actual passage shall be dictated. As soon as it is over, the candidates shall return to the transcription room and read their shorthand notes silently for ten minutes.
Recently, the Staff Selection Commission has announced the notification to conduct the Steno SSC 2018 Exam. So, candidates who wish to participate in the SSC Recruitment 2018 have to attend the Steno Grade C, D Exam in the coming days. SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam will be conducted to shortlist the passionate individuals for the various Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non-Gazetted) posts.
Date of Computer Based Examination – 01 to 06 Feb 2019
All the candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to
appear in the Computer Based Examination. Admit Cards for calling candidates to
appear in Computer Based Examination as well as all subsequent stages of
examination will not be sent by post. Admit Cards for all stages of examination will
be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Typing Test
- Document verification
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Examination Summary
Name of Exam – Stenographer Grade C & D
Board of Organization – Staff Selection Commission SSC
No of Vacancy – Refer Official
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
Date of Exam – 01 to 06 Feb 2019
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||22 Oct 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||19 Nov 2018 (5:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||21 Nov 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||26 Nov 2018|
|Date of Computer Based Examination
||01 to 06 Feb 2019|
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Skill Test
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification
Note: The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/ Sub Regional Offices or
at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be sent by the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Offices of the Commission to the candidates called for the Skill Test.
www.ssc.nic.in @ Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Examination
Skill Test: The Candidates of Steno Grade C & D Exam-2017 are informed that the document verification and Skill Test (NER) scheduled from 04.01.2018 is postponed due to administrative reasons. New dates will be informed in due course as and when fixed by the Commission.
SSC Stenography Test 2018
Stenographer Grade ‘D’
|80 w.p.m.||50 minutes (English)65 minutes (Hindi)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||100 w.p.m.||
40 minutes (English)55 Minutes (Hindi)
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade C? and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade D?.
- The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only.
- VH candidates will be required to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes for English Shorthand or in 100 minutes for Hindi Shorthand for the post of Stenographer Grade D? and in 70 minutes for English Shorthand test and in 95 minutes for Hindi Shorthand test for the post of Stenographer Grade C?.
- The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/Sub Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Skill Test Pattern & Syllabus
Syllabus SSC Steno Grade C and D
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Analytical Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- Intelligence Ability
General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on the following topics. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
- Analogies, similarities, and differences
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series etc
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to the following topics. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- India and its Neighboring countries
- Especially pertaining to Sports
- History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
Note: For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability /cerebral palsy affected candidates and opting for scribe there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning / General Awareness Paper.
English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability, would also be tested.
- Active and passive voice.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Direct and Indirect Conversion.
- Comprehension passage.
- Miss-spelt words detection.
- Cloze passage.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Solved Question Papers
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2016 | SSC Stenographer Question Paper In Hindi Pdf
- Download SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2014 | Staff Selection Commission Previous Question papers
- Free PDF of SSC Stenographer Model Papers
- SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Paper With Answer Key
- Free Download SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2015 | SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers
- SSC Stenographer Exam Sample Papers with Answers | Download SSC Stenographer Question Paper 2011 In Hindi
- Free PDF of SSC Stenographer Paper | SSC Stenographer Previous Question Paper
Exam Pattern SSC Steno Grade C and D
|Exam Date||Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration / Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/cerebral palsy candidates|
|September 4 to 7, 2017||I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (50 questions )||50||2 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
OR 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
|2 Hours 40 mins 10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PM OR 2.00 PM to 4.40 PM|
|II||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
|III||English Language and Comprehension (100questions)||100|
- The SSC Steno 2018 Exam will be Computer Based Test consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Staff Selection Commission Exam will include three parts i.e., Part-I and Part-II & Part III.
- Part I, II sections will consist of 50 questions each.
- SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam Part III is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Part III paper will be given in both English and Hindi Languages.
- The Exam Duration will be 2 hrs for General Category candidates
- But, for the visually handicapped candidates, the exam duration will be 2 hrs. 40 mins.
- For the incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
Important Note: Test/ Exam pattern is most important and helpful criteria to prepare for the written exam. Through this SSC Steno Syllabus 2018, the aspirants can get an idea about which type of question will be asked in the written exam. Ultimately, there is a chance of getting a good score in the 2018 SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test
Individuals can also download SSC Steno Exam Syllabus pdf for free. By conducting a written test, SSC boards is making the selection process tough. So aspirants can make the preparation easy by seeing detailed Syllabus Of SSC Stenographer. Applicants can start exam preparation with the guidance of SSC Steno Recruitment Syllabus 2018 and SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips.
The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The Skill Test Will be of Qualifying Nature. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The evaluation of transcription will be done electronically only. The transcription time is as follows:-
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
- 50 minutes (English)
- 65 minutes (Hindi)
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- 40 minutes (English)
- 55 Minutes (Hindi)
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Examination
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Download Skill Test Marks (Mistake in Percentage)
Download Skill Test Result
Download Skill Test Cutoff
Download CR Region Skill Test Admit Card
Download NR Region Skill Test Admit Card
Download MPR Region Skill Test Admit Card
Download Other Region Skill Test Admit Card
Download Complete Mark Details in pdf
Download Rejected OMR Sheet List
Download Written Exam Grade C Result
Download Written Exam Grade D Result
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card CR Region
Download Admit Card NR Region
Download Admit Card MPR Region
Download Admit Card Other Region
Prevuious Question Papers for SSC Steno Grade C & D
- SSC Stenographer Grade C&D Previous Years Question Papers
- SSC Steno English Old Papers
- Staff Selection Commission Gr C Exam Papers – Reasoning
- ssc.nic.in Gr D Stenographer Model Papers of Quantitative Aptitude
Download Last 5 years SSC Stenographer Question Papers Pdf
- SSC Stenographer Previous year papers
- SSC Steno Gr D Exam Question Papers
- Staff Selection Commission Steno Previous Papers
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Papers
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
How to Download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Syllabus
Visit Official Website www.ssc.nic.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SSC