Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu TNMRB Pharmacist (Siddha & Ayurveda) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 for Selection List Call letter mentioned below the page. TNMRB Pharmacist Recruitment Notification, TNMRB Pharmacist Exam Date, TNMRB Pharmacist Exam centre, TNMRB Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern, TNMRB Pharmacist selection process, TNMRB Pharmacist Eligibility or Qualification Details, TNMRB Pharmacist Physical Fitness Details, TNMRB Pharmacist Document or Certificate Verification, TNMRB Pharmacist Selection List & Result also provide our page.
TNMRB Pharmacist 2018 Siddha & Ayurveda Recruitment Details
The number of vacancies advertised is only an indicative number and is liable for change (decrease or increase) with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection for appointment. Separate reservation of 3.5% within the 30% reservation available for Backward Classes is applicable only to Backward Class Muslims (BCMs). All the concessions / relaxations / benefits applicable to BC candidates are applicable to BC Muslim candidates as well.
The expression B.C (i.e. Backward Class) wherever it occurs including online application form, should be read as “B.C. (other than BCM) and B.C. (Muslims)”, [BCMs denotes Backward Class Muslims]. Persons serving in the Armed Forces shall be eligible to apply for posts under the Government if they are due to Complete the specified term of their engagement in the Armed forces within one year from the last date prescribed by the appropriate authority for receipt of the application in respect of a particular recruitment.
In partial modification of the Notification No.01, 02, 03 & 04/MRB/2018, Dated.13.02.2018, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) invites application only from “OC” candidates through online mode for direct recruitment to the below mentioned posts carrying the scale of pay noted against each on temporary basis, as per the directions of the Madurai Bench of Hon’ble Madras High Court in W.P. (MD) No.9282 of 2018 and WMP (MD) Nos.8590 to 8592 of 2018 Dated.26.04.2018.
TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Pharmacist (Siddha & Ayurveda)
Board of Organization – Medical Service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu TNMRB
No of Vacancy – 229 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Date of Exam – will be soon
www.mrb.tn.gov.in @ TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018 Qualification
Pharmacist (Ayurveda & Siddha): “Provided that, if the persons holding the qualification specified in item (1) is not available, then the persons holding the qualification specified in item (2) shall be considered: Provided further that, if the persons holding the qualification specified in item (2) is not available, then the persons holding the qualification specified in item (3) shall be considered.
- Diploma in Indian System of Medicine (or)
- Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda & Siddha (or)
- Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu
TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018 Method of Process
Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Pharmacist (Siddha) duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
|Minimum educational qualification required for the post||Weightage of marks|
|Diploma||HSC / P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
|Diploma in Indian System of Medicine / Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha) / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy||50 %||30 %||20 %|
In case marks are not specifically awarded for any batch of the Diploma course, then selection for all will be based on the marks scored by the applicants in SSLC and HSC / PUC examinations only.
Wherever the basic essential qualification for a technical post is a Diploma and admission to such a programme has been changed from SSLC to HSC, in all such cases the weightage may be restricted to marks obtained in SSLC and the technical diploma.
Important Note: Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory; you are also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile No., Landline number as well. All communication from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail only and by no other means.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS: Candidates provisionally selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness including Vision Certificate in the prescribed form.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: All the candidates wishing to apply shall abide by / agree to the following undertaking and declaration in the on-line application form. In addition, candidates who are called for certificate verification shall also submit the following undertaking and declaration.
He/she shall abide by the condition that if he/she is selected and appointed as Pharmacist (Siddha & Ayurveda), after joining duty, he / she shall not be permitted to undergo any course within the period of two years excluding the period of leave. If the candidate is under any contractual obligation, to serve under any State Government / Local Bodies / Private Institutions he/she must produce a „No Objection Certificate‟ from the Appointing Authority concerned.
TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018 Examination Details
Syllabus for TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Ability
- Numerical Aptitude
Exam pattern for TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 90 Minutes.
- The Question paper will be Based on the Subjects like general knowledge/ awareness/ mathematics / reasoning etc.
- The Questions will be of 10th class standard.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark
TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018 Verification Details
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
- Evidence and Mark sheet of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / Diploma Course in Indian System of Medicine / Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha) / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by Government of Tamil Nadu).
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after issue of the current notification.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he / she last studied.
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable) as in Annexure – 7 of this notification.
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable) as in Annexure – 5 of this notification.
- An undertaking and Declaration to be submitted as in para 12A and 12B of this notification
- Two (2) passport size colour photograph (that was used to scan and uploaded in the online application) (with name and application number on the reverse).
- Any one of the photo ID card issued by a Government Authority (other than PAN card), depicting the Address for communication or permanent address furnished in the online application.
- Challan copy (or) proof of payment of Exam fee already paid (either through on-line or off-line – Indian Bank Branch).
Documents evidencing the qualification prescribed for the appointment, including qualification in Tamil
Degree / Diploma / Certificate alone will be accepted as evidence of qualification. Copies of Mark Sheets or Grade Certificates will not be accepted as sufficient evidence. In the case of an applicant, who claims to possess adequate knowledge in Tamil, whether his mother-tongue is Tamil or not, a certificate evidencing that he had taken Tamil as a language in his S.S.L.C. Public Examination or had taken all the non-language subjects in the S.S.L.C. Public Examination in Tamil Medium or he/she had passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil.
Disqualification: If a candidate attempts to canvas to bring influence on the Chairman or any Member of the Board personally / by letter / through relatives, friends, patrons, officials or other persons will be disqualified.
|Pharmacist (Siddha) Notice||Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Notice|
|Pharmacist (Homoeopathy) Notice||Pharmacist (Unani) Notice|
TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Procedure to Download TNMRB Pharmacist Siddha & Ayurveda 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TNMRB