Download Hall Ticket 2018: TSPSC VRO Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Check Village Revenue Officer Written Exam Date & Interview Call letter. Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC has announced latest recruitment for VRO 700 Vacancies from official. So Applied Candidates download your Telangana PSC VRO Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Provide our page at below. TSPSC Hall Ticket for Village Revenue Officer (VRO) and TSPSC VRO Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. TSPSC VRO selection Process, Eligibility, Cut off, merit List, Age Limits, Notification for pdf, Document verification and for more details get here. TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO Answer key, Result will be announced our page at below.
TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
However, you can obtain your TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Call Letter 2018 through the link enclosed here or from the official portal of TSPSC. The candidates who don’t possess TSPSC Hall Tickets 2018 will be not allowed to enter the exam hall.
Download TSPSC Village Revenue Officer 2018 Admit Card:- Available Now
Therefore, the applicants are suggested to download TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Hall Ticket 2018 to avoid such conditions. Moreover, candidates are advised to keep the login credentials like Registration Number, Date of Birth in advance to get TSPSC VRO Admit Card instantly. Stick to this page for more updates on TSPSC Admit Card of Village Revenue Inspector.
Exam Date: 16.09.2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA (Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance.
|TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Village Revenue Officer VRO|
|Board of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC|
|No of Vacancy||700 Posts|
|Date of Exam||16 Sep 2018|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
History of TSPSC: The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number.
tspsc.gov.in @ TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018 Eligibility Details
Village Revenue Officer VRO: Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination.
Distance Education: The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018 Selection Method
The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / OMR Based. And The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online Or OMR Based.
- Written Examination / Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
- Document verification
Center for Written Examination
TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018
Test Pattern for TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018
|Exam Types||Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Durations||Marks|
|Written / Online||General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities||150||150||150|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Written Examination Will be 150 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration of the Examination Will be 150 Minutes.
- Question Paper Will be based on General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities.
- The Question Paper Will be Bilingual i.e. Telugu and English.
Important Instruction for Examination
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cell phones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre.
- Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination.
- If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
Note: Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
Invalidation of OMR Answer Sheet: In case of Off-line examination, if any candidate fails to mark or wrong bubbling of the Booklet Series, Roll Number etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet, the Commission reserves the right to invalidate such Answer Sheets as Answer Sheets are valued by Optical Mark Scanner. No request for reconsideration of such rejected/invalidated cases will be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Marksheets of CA/ ICWA/ MBA(Finance)/ M.Com.(Accounts/Finance)
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PWD Candidates only)
- In case of widow applicants, death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not re-married.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate in case of candidate belongs to Gujarat State.
- Any other Certificate/document applicable.
TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO Recruitment – Check Here
TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO Notification – Check Here
Procedure to Download TSPSC Village Revenue Officer VRO 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website https://tspsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for TSPSC
Related Examination Details for Telangana PSC 2018
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Previous Year Question Papers 2018 PDF Download
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018 | Telangana PSC Steno Exam Pattern & previous Papers
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Result 2018 | TSPSC Junior Stenographer Cutoff & Merit List
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 | tspsc.gov.in Steno Exam Date & Call Letter
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Answer Key 2018 | TSPSC Junior Stenographer Answer Paper
- TSPSC MPSO Result 2018 | Telangana PSC ASO Cutoff & Merit List
- TSPSC MPSO Answer Key 2018 | Telangana PSC Solved Paper Download
- TSPSC MPSO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Mandal Planning Statistical Officer Previous Papers
- TSPSC MPSO Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018 | www.tspsc.gov.in MPSO Exam Date & Call Letter
- TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Answer Key 2018 | Telangana HWO Grade 2 Solved Paper
- TSPSC BC Welfare Officer Syllabus 2018 – www.tspsc.gov.in Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Pattern & Previous Question Papers=
- TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.tspsc.gov.in BC Welfare Officer Exam Date & Call Letter