Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC PCS J (Civil Judge) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Main Judicial Service Civil Judge Call Letter available here. UPPSC PCS J (Civil Judge) Exam Date & centre will be announced son at online. UPPSC PCS J Judicial Service Civil Judge Selection Process, UPPSC PCS J Judicial Service Civil Judge Eligibility, UPPSC PCS J Judicial Service Civil Judge Document verification, UPPSC PCS J Judicial Service Civil Judge Notification, UPPSC PCS J Judicial Service Civil Judge Written Test details also get following the page. Candidates are you searching for UPPSC PCS J Judicial Service Civil Judge Main Exam Admit Card released soon uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC PCS J Judicial Service Civil Judge Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPPSC PCS J 2018 Judicial Service Civil Judge Admit Card
The admit card will be released online. Candidates who will qualify preliminary examination shall be eligible for downloading the UP PCS J Admit Card 2018 for the main examination. Aspirants are ready with your all necessary details such as UPPSC PCS J Civil Judge Exam Hall ticket number and password to get your Uttar Pradesh PCS J Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018.
in case of any trouble while downloading the UP Public Service Commission PCS J Call Letter refer the below-given download steps. moreover get your Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission PCS J Civil Judge Admit Card as soon as the download link is out. UP PCS J Admit Card 2018 is also known as hall ticket.
Prelims Exam Date – 16 December 2018
Exam Date & Centre
The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (written) examination and Interview. The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admit Card. The no. of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to final number of applications received in the office of the Commission.
|UPPSC PCS J 2018 Judicial Service Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||610 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
No Candidate shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he/she be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment shall be required to pass an Examination by a Medical Board.
Only those candidates will be called for Main Examination (Written Examination) who obtain such minimum marks as may be fixed by the Commission for the purpose on the basis of preliminary exam.
Educational Qualification: Till Last Date for submitting the application, the Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto; Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
There shall be three stages of Competitive Examination Viz. Preliminary Examination (Objective and Multiple Choice Type), Main Examination (Written Conventional Type and Viva-voce (Personality Test).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
UPPSC PCS J 2018 Judicial Service Civil Judge Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPPSC PCS J 2018 Judicial Service Civil Judge
Law-I (Substantive Law)
Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
Law-III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
Exam Pattern for UPPSC PCS J 2018 Judicial Service Civil Judge
|Paper||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1||Objective Multiple Type Questions||General Knowledge||150||120 Minutes|
|4||Procedure and Evidence||200|
|5||Penal, Revenue and Local Laws||200|
- The candidates who qualify in the written examination shall have to appear compulsorily in Personality Test (Viva-voce).
- The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 30% i.e. the Candidates of these Categories shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 30% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination.
- Similarly, the minimum efficiency standard for the candidates of other categories is fixed 40% i.e. such candidates shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 40% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination.
- All such candidates who have secured less marks than the marks of minimum efficiency standard as fixed by the Commission shall be treated disqualified.
Interview: The interview will be of 100 marks. The suitability of candidates for employment in the Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service will be tested with reference to his merit giving due regard to his ability character, personality and physique.
Note: The marks obtained in the interview will be added to the Marks obtained in the written papers and the candidates place will depend on the aggregate of both, The Commission reserves the right to refuse to call for Interview any candidate who has not obtained such marks in the Law Papers as to justify such refusal.
Answer to the questions of Local Laws will be compulsory. Questions pertaining to Penal Law will be of 50 marks, whereas, that of Revenue and Local Laws will be of 150 marks.
DENTITY VERIFICATION for UPPSC PCS J 2018 Judicial Service Civil Judge
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
Online Application for Advt. No. [ A-3/E-1/2018, 11/09/2018 ]
‘ P.C.S.-J [CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) PRELIM.] EXAMINATION – 2018’
Fee Deposition Start Date
Fee Deposition Last Date
Related Examination Details
- UPPSC PCS J Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Previous Papers
- UPPSC Civil Judge Previous Old Question Papers | UP PCS J Model Papers
- UPPSC Civil Judge Pre Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | uppsc.up.nic.in Junior Division Call Letter
- UPPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Result 2018 | Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge PCS J Mains Result
- UPPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Result 2018 | UP Civil Judge PCS J Pre Results
- UPPSC Civil Judge Result 2018 | UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Results
- UPPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2018 | UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Answer Paper
How to Download UPPSC PCS J 2018 Judicial Service Civil Judge Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website uppsc.up.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPPSC