Union Public Service Commission UPSC Engineering Service Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for pdf available here. UPSC Engineering Service Main Syllabus for pdf, UPSC Engineering Service Main Exam Date & Centre mentioned below the page. UPSC Engineering Service Main Previous Year question Papers, UPSC Engineering Service Main Sample Papers, UPSC Engineering Service Main Model Papers, UPSC Engineering Service Main Document verification and also get following the page. Dear Applicants are you searching for UPSC Engineering Service Main Written Test Details get following the page. UPSC Engineering Service Main Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
The candidates should carry Government issued Photo ID card and three passport size photographs with them. Therefore without wasting your precious time in searching for UPSC Group A Syllabus & exam pattern, only concentrate on exam preparation. Prepare all the topics and concepts that are given in the UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus pdf to score good marks. Candidates recommended against Persons with Disabilities (PwD) vacancies should carry their Disability Certificate in original as per the format prescribed along with additional photocopy of the same.
Medical Examination Schedules/Venue and the final medical status (Fit/Unfit/partially Unfit/Temporarily Unfit) will be uploaded on the official website of the Indian Railways (www.indianrailways.gov.in). No separate written communication will be sent to the candidates regarding these uploads.
UPSC ESE Engineering Service Main 2019 Eligibility
Minimum Educational Qualification
Eligibility – obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India
|UPSC Engineering Service Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Engineering Service Main|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||30 June 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.upsc.gov.in @ UPSC Engineering Service Main Selection Details
To be acceptable, candidates should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in (i) written examination and (ii) SSB test as fixed by the Commission and Service Selection Board respectively in their discretion. The candidates will be placed in the order of merit on the basis of the total marks secured by them in the written examination and in the SSB tests.
The form and manner of communication of the result of the examination to individual candidates shall be decided by the Commission in their discretion and the Commission will not enter into correspondence with them regarding the result.
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
- Document verification
UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019
UPSC IES Syllabus for General Studies:
- Geography – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene.
- History – India.
- Culture & Heritage.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Restructuring Passage.
- Spotting Errors.
- Selecting Words etc.
UPSC Engineering Services Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Fluid Machinery and Steam Generators.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines.
- The strength of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Production Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Engineering Materials.
- Elements of Computation.
UPSC Engineering Services 2018 Syllabus for Civil Engineering
The UPSC IES Syllabus for Paper I and Paper II:
- Building Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- Solid Mechanics.
- The design of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- A design of Steel Structures.
- Construction Practice, Planning, and Management.
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel, Flow, Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower.
- Environmental Engineering:
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Waste Water Engineering.
- Water Supply Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution and Ecology.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus for Electronics & Telecommunication
- Materials and components.
- Signals and Systems.
- Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Network Theory.
- Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Communication Systems.
- Computer Engineering.
UPSC ESE Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2018
Union PSC IES Syllabus 2018 for Paper I and Paper II
- KM Theory.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Electrical Materials.
- Control Systems.
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Power Systems.
- Communication Systems.
- AC regulators.
- Power Electronics.
- Download IES Syllabus 2018 Pdf
- Union PSC ESE Exam 2018 Syllabus
Exam Pattern for UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019
|S.No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Conventional Type||Paper-1||Concerned Engineering Discipline||300||3 Hours|
|2.||Paper-2||Engineering Discipline specific||300||3 Hours|
- UPSC IES Mains consists of conventional type exam.
- And the UPSC mains exam also has two papers.
- For both Paper I & Paper II, the number of marks is same i.e. 300 marks.
- So the total number of marks for UPSC IES mains exam is 600 marks.
- For both papers, the duration is 3 hours.
- Therefore the total duration of UPSC ESE mains is 6 Hours.
Related Examination Details for 2019 UPSC
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Result 2019 | IES Prelims Result | ESE Pre Exam Results
- UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam Answer Key 2019 | IES, ESE Prelims Solved Paper
- UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | UPSC ESE Previous Papers
- UPSC Engineering Service Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | www.upsc.gov.in ESE Exam Date
- Indian Forest Service IFS Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – UPSC IFS Prelims Previous Papers
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – UPSC IFS Prelims Exam Date
- UPSC Civil Service Pre Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – www.upsc.gov.in CSE Previous Papers
Important Instruction for Appear Examination Candidates
MOBILE PHONES BANNED
Mobiles phones, pagers/bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers/Bluetooth or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-I) and Stage II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-II) Examination as may be fixed by the Commission as per its discretion, shall be summoned by them for Stage-III (Personality Test). The number of candidates to be summoned for Personality Test will be about twice the number of vacancies to be filled. The Personality Test will carry 200 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2018
|Document Type||Document||Date of Upload|
|e – Admit Card||13/06/2018|
|Question Paper||Civil Engineering Paper – I, Civil Engineering Paper – II, Mechanical Engineering Paper – I, Mechanical Engineering Paper – II, Electrical Engineering Paper – I, Electrical Engineering Paper – II, Electronics and Tele. Engineering Paper – I, Electronics and Tele. Engineering Paper – II||11/07/2018|
Note: Marks obtained by the candidates in the Stage-I:(Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination, Stage-II: (Main/Stage-II) Examination and Stage-III (Personality Test) would determine their final ranking. Candidates will be allotted to the various services keeping in view their ranks in the examination and the preference expressed by them for the various services/posts.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019 Notification – Check Here
Steps to Download UPSC Engineering Service Main 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC