West Bengal Power Development Corporation WBPDCL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for Operator / Technician, Staff Nurse, O&M Supervisor, Sub Assistant Engineer, Office Executive, Fitter and Electrician, Civil, Surveyor, Chemist, junior Personal Assistant, ASI Previous Year Question Papers mentioned below the page. WBPDCL Technician & Operator Selection process, WBPDCL Technician & Operator Eligibility, WBPDCL Technician & Operator Document verification and Written Exam Date also get under the page. Candidates are you searching for WBPDCL Technician & Operator Sample Papers, WBPDCL Technician & Operator Model Papers, WBPDCL Technician & Operator Old Examination Papers and Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
WBPDCL Technician & Operator 2018 Fitter / Electrician Admit Card / Hall Ticket
To make your preparation easy and perfect, we have provided the WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Previous papers along with the WBPDCL Syllabus. Interested Govt Jobs seekers can apply @www.wbpdcl.co.in by on or before the last date. If you have completed your online application submission start doing the preparation for the selection rounds which are going to conducted by the officials. So download the papers given below and practice them. If you practice more Papers, you can answer more questions in the Examination.
Latest Updates Jan 2019: Applied Candidates are you waiting for WBPDCL Examiunation Admit Card Download Link Released soon at online. So regular Updates for our page. well prepared for written examination study materials get below the page.
Note: Having successfully registered oneself at the WBPDCL (www.wbpdcl.co.in) website does not entitle one to be eligible to appear for the written test and/or other subsequent test(s). Candidates need to download the ADMIT CARD which shall only entitle one to appear for the written test. Mere submission of application shall not give right to any candidate to be called for written test / interview and WBPDCL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion.
|WBPDCL Technician & Operator 2018 Fitter / Electrician Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Operator / Technician, Staff Nurse, Supervisor, Sub Assistant Engineer, Office Executive, Fitter|
|Board of Organization||West Bengal Power Development Corporation WBPDCL|
|No of Vacancy||326 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Verification of credentials shall be done prior to conduct of Personal Interview only and in case any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected. Having appeared for the written test does not entitle eligibility for Personal Interview / other subsequent test(s).
Full time Diploma or Diploma through lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development / AICTE having at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Full time Diploma or Diploma through lateral entry in Civil Engineering from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development / AICTE having at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for computer based test (CBT) to be held in Kolkata only. Examination for all advertised disciplines shall be held on date(s) / schedule to be intimated by WBPDCL through its web site.
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
For the position of Operation & Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer, Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer, Sub Assistant Engineer (Survey) – Probationer, Chemist – Probationer, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Assistant Sub Inspector (Security), Operator/Technician – Probationer (Fitter / Electrician), Draughtsman selection shall be made on the basis of written test and personal interview only. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the personal interview.
For the position of Office Executive, selection shall be made on the basis of written test, computer proficiency test and personal interview. However, candidates appearing for written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in computer proficiency test and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
For the position of Junior Personal Assistant selection shall be made on the basis of written test, trade test (short hand & computer proficiency) and personal interview. However, candidates appearing for the written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in the trade test (shorthand & computer proficiency test) and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
For the position of Assistant Teacher (High School) & Assistant Teacher (Primary School) selection shall be made on the basis of written test, class demonstration and personal interview. However, candidates appearing for written test shall be shortlisted for appearing in class demonstration and personal interview at each stage of the selection process.
WBPDCL Technician & Operator 2018 Fitter / Electrician Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBPDCL Technician & Operator 2018 Fitter / Electrician
English Grammar and Comprehension
Area of Specialization (Domain Knowledge)
WBPDCL Operator / Technician Syllabus 2018 – English
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Subject-Verb Agreement
www.wbpdcl.co.in WBPDCL Operator / Technician Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
- West Bengal Economy
- Environmental Issues
- History – India & WB
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
- Indian Constitution
- West Bengal Geography
- General Science
- Indian Geography
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – National & WB
WBPDCL Operator / Technician Syllabus 2018 – Arithmetic
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Mixture and Allegation
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Data Interpretation
WBPDCL Operator / Technician Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Alphabet Series
- Visual Ability
- Blood Relations
- Number Series
- Symbols and Notations
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Nonverbal Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
WBPDCL Operator / Technician Syllabus – HR
- Management Science
- Industrial Relations & Trade Unions
- Conflict Management
- Human Resource Planning
- Labour Laws
- Managerial Economics
- Total Quality Management
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Information System
- Marketing Management
- International Business Environment
- Grievance Management
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Managerial Effectiveness
- Production and Operations Management
- Business Ethics, Corporate Governance & Social Responsibility
- Organizational Structure Design and Change
- Management Process and Organizational Behavior
- Performance Management & Appraisal
- Quantitative Methods & Research Methodology
- Management of Compensations and Benefits
- Business Policy and Strategic Analysis
- Managing Interpersonal and Group Processes
- Training and Development
WBPDCL Operator / Technician Syllabus 2018 – Civil
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Pipe Flow
- Open Channel Flow
- Building Materials
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Resource Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- The design of Steel Structures
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Solid Mechanics
WBPDCL Operator / Technician 2018 Syllabus – Finance
- Management Science
- Computer Applications in Business
- Management Information Systems
- Costing Techniques
- Operation & Project Management Control
- Security Analysis and Investment Management
- Management Control System
- Accounting Standards
- Financial Accounting
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Corporate & Industrial Laws
- Financial Management
- Indirect & Direct – Tax Management
- Managerial Economics
WBPDCL Operator / Technician Syllabus 2018 – Electrical
- Power System Protection
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Control Systems
- Electronics Devices
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Network Analysis
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
Download WBPDCL Exam Previous Years Question Papers
- WBPDCL Fitter Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of WBPDCL Office Executive Old Papers
- West Bengal PDCL Office Executive Model Papers
- WBPDCL Electrician Model Question Papers for free of cost
- Free Download West Bengal PDCL Electrician Solved Question Papers
- wbpdcl.co.in Fitter Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- West Bengal PDCL Fitter Sample Papers with Solutions
Exam Pattern for WBPDCL Technician & Operator 2018 Fitter / Electrician
|Post Name||Type of Test||Subjects||Marks||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Assistant Manager||Objective Type Questions||General Awareness||15||15||2 Hours|
|English Grammar and Comprehension||15||15|
|Area of Specialization (Domain Knowledge)||60||60|
The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 40 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 40 questions on English Language and 40 questions on Professional Knowledge.
The time duration will be 2 hours.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Related Examination Details
- WBPDCL Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | wbpdcl.co.in Previous Papers
- WBPDCL Assistant Manager Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | wbpdcl.co.in Welfare Officer Exam Date
- WBPDCL Assistant Manager Previous Old Question Papers | AM & Welfare Officer Model Papers
- WBPDCL Assistant Manager Result 2018 | Welfare Officer & AM Cutoff, Merit List
- WBPDCL Assistant Manager Answer Key 2018 | Welfare Officer & AM Solved Paper
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBPDCL Technician & Operator 2018 Fitter / Electrician
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Recruitment to the position of O&M Supervisor — Electrical & Mechanical /SAE — Civil & Survey /Chemist /Jr. Personal Assistant /Office Executive /Staff Nurse /Radiographer /ASI /Operator Technician — Fitter & Electrician /Asst. Teacher — High School /Asst. Teacher — Primary
Steps to Download WBPDCL Technician & Operator 2018 Fitter / Electrician Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website wbpdcl.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPDCL