The West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC Audit & Account Service Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 download Interview Call Letter available here. WBPSC Audit & Account Prelims / Main Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for WBPSC Audit & Accounts Preliminary / Main Written Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern will be provide below the page. Aspirants are searching for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Selection process, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Eligibility, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Document verification, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Notification, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Selection List, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Interview Call Latter also get following the page.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018
The candidates who will qualify in the examination for those candidates only the admit card will get released by the conducting body. Dear Contenders get ready for Audit and Accounts Service Written Exam and prepare well for the exam. We also are providing you fresh updates regarding your search query which is (WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Admit Card 2018). For more information regarding the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Exam Admit Card 2018 candidate can visit the WBPSC Audit and Accounts Exam 2018 official website pscwbapplication.in.
Applications can be submitted through online only in Commission’s website www.pscwbapplication.in on and from 11:30 a.m., 17th July, 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per “ONE TIME ENROLMENT” scheme through the same website. Those who have already made enrolment through the same website (i.e. http://www.pscwbapplication.in) need not enroll once again.
|WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Audit and Accounts Service|
|Board of Organization||The West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC|
|No of Vacancy||72 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.pscwbonline.gov.in @ WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Eligibility Details
The Commission will hold Limited Departmental Examination of eligible employees of the Govt. of West Bengal for promotion to the posts in the West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service in the last week of September, 2018 or thereabout.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITION: Employees of the Government of West Bengal who are in service continually for a minimum period of 8 (eight) years in posts carrying at least the pre-revised scale of pay of 4000/ – 8850/-Prior to WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009 (corresponding revised pay band 3 of ` 7,100 – 37,600/- with grade pay ` 3,600/-) and above as on the date of advertisement are eligible to appear at the aforesaid examination.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018
- English Composition
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International
- Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning
- Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit.
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Accountancy & Costing
- English Essay, Precis Writing & Composition
- Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali Essay, Precis Writing & Composition
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Macroeconomics & Public Finance
- Indian Financial System
- Economic Principles & Indian Economic Problems
- Business Regulatory Framework
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Advanced Accountancy
- Direct & ins direct Taxation
- Information Technology & its application in Business
Exam Pattern for WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018
- Prelims Exam consist of only one paper names as General Studies.
- The paper consist of Objective type Questions.
- Total no. of questions are 200 and which is of 200 marks.
- Total time duration of WBPSC Exam is 2 1/2 hours.
- WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Paper consist of two group i.e. Group A & Group B.
- Following table will explain you all the information about WBPSC Audit & Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2018.
- Mains Exam consist of two paper i.e. Optional Paper & Compulsory Paper.
- Compulsory paper will be of 500 marks and Optional Paper will be of 300 marks.
- In WBPSC Accounts & Audit Exam each Compulsory & Optional paper consist of 100 marks.
- Total time duration of PSCWB Exam is 3 hours.
- After the Mains Exam, the Personality Test will be conducted which is of 200 marks.
Eligible employees willing to appear at the aforesaid examination must submit their applications in online to the Commission’s website in prescribed proforma after obtaining necessary certificate from their respective present heads of office with seal & endorsed with office seal. Candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. category of West Bengal must furnish self-certified or attested photo copy of S.C./S.T. certificate in prescribed form from a competent authority of W.B. as laid down in the West Bengal Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes (Identification) Act, 1994 at the time of Personality Test.
Related Examination Details for WBPSC
- WBPSC Fire Operator Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
- WBPSC Fire Operator Result 2018 | PSCWB Fire Operator Cutoff & Merit List
- WBPSC Fire Operator Answer Key 2018 | PSCWB Fire Operator Solved Paper
- WBPSC Fire Operator Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download Previous Papers
- WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.pscwb.org.in Exam Date & Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- » Indicative Advertisement for West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Rectt. Exam, 2018 (Advt. no. 20/2018)
- » Advertisement of Limited Departmental Examination of Eligible Employees of the Government of West Bengal for Promotion to the Posts in the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service, 2018 (Advt. No. 19/2018)
- » Name of the candidates Recommend for Recruitment to the Post of Motor Vehicles Inspector (TECHNICAL) Under the Transport Department, Govt. of W.B. Against Commissions Advertisement No. 5/2018
- » Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Curator of Institut de Chandernagore, Hooghly, under the Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology (Advt. no.18/2018)
WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Notification – Check Here
How to Download WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPSC