The West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC Audit & Account Service Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018 download for pdf also provide our page. Dear Applicants are you searching for PSCWB Audit and Accounts Syllabus for pdf, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Preliminary, Main Syllabus, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Exam Date, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Exam Centre, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Selection process, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Eligibility, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Written Test Subject and for more details get following the page. WBPSC Audit and Accounts Previous Year Question Papers, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Model papers, WBPSC Audit and Accounts Sample Papers available here.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam Syllabus 2018 Download
Those Applicants who applied for the WB Audit Accounts Service Posts Recruitment for their contenders can be aware of the topics that are to be prepared for the West Bengal PSC Audit Officer, Panchayat Accounts Exam. The written exam consist of Prelims & Mains Exam.
In Prelims Exam the paper consist of two parts i.e. Group A & Group B. Mains Exam consist of only Group A. Remaining information about West Bengal Accounts Service Exam Pattern are given ahead. Before start, your preparation of Audit Accounts Service Exam, Please have a look over on the WBPSC Panchayat Accounts & Audit Accounts Service Exam Pattern which is mention below.
About Recruitment Board
The Commission will hold the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment Examination, 2018 for recruitment to the posts in West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. Applications can be submitted online only through the Commission’s website www.pscwbapplication.in on & from 11.30 a.m., 17 th July, 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per “ONE TIME ENROLLMENT” scheme through the same website. Those who have already made enrolment at the same website (i.e. www.pscwbapplication.in ) need not enroll once again.
|WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Audit and Accounts Service|
|Board of Organization||The West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC|
|No of Vacancy||72 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Employees of the Government of West Bengal who are in service continually for a minimum period of 8 (eight) years in posts carrying at least the pre-revised scale of pay of 4000/ – 8850/-Prior to WBS (ROPA) Rules, 2009 (corresponding revised pay band 3 of ` 7,100 – 37,600/- with grade pay ` 3,600/-) and above as on the date of advertisement are eligible to appear at the aforesaid examination. N.B.: Having regard to the nature of jobs of officers of the W.B.A. & A.S., the Governor, in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 33 of the persons with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995 has been pleased to exempt Finance Department from making reservation of posts in the cadre of the W.B.A. & A.S. for persons suffering from blindness or low vision.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service 2018
- English Composition
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International
- Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning
- Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit.
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Accountancy & Costing
- English Essay, Precis Writing & Composition
- Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali Essay, Precis Writing & Composition
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Macroeconomics & Public Finance
- Indian Financial System
- Economic Principles & Indian Economic Problems
- Business Regulatory Framework
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Advanced Accountancy
- Direct & ins direct Taxation
- Information Technology & its application in Business
Paper-I: Precis, drafting of notes and letters.
Paper-II: Provisions of the Constitution of India regarding Finance, Audit and Accounts, Money Bills, Borrowing, Property, Contracts & Service.
Paper-III: Knowledge of Geography of West Bengal and Current Affairs of National Importance.
- West Bengal Service Rules, Part-I
- West Bengal Service Rules, Part-II (Chapter-I to IX and XIII)
- Pension rules in respect of the West Bengal Services (Death-cum- Retirement benefit) Rules, 1971.
- The West Bengal Financial Rules, Volume-I and II
- The West Bengal Treasury Rules, Volume-I and II
- The West Bengal Audit Manual, Part-I and II
- Government Accounting Rules – 1990
- Accounting Rules for Treasuries – 1992
Paper-V: Arithmetic (Madhyamik standard of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education).
Paper-VI: Accountancy and Auditing (graduate standard) Accountancy – Advanced Book Keeping, Single and Double Entry Book Keeping and Accounts, Bills of Exchanges, consignments, depreciation and sinking funds, self balancing ledger, trading manufacturing and profit and loss accounts and balance sheets, partnership accounts, company accounts, branch account, departmental accounts, double accounts, accounts of public utility concerns, hire purchase and royalty accounts, miscellaneous accounts – fire claims for stocks, analysis of balance sheets.
Auditing – Internal check, Audit Programme, Vouching, Valuation and Verification of Assets and Liabilities, Audit and Accounts of Partnerships and Companies, Duties and Responsibilities of Auditor, Audit of various Institutions, Special feature relating to Audit of Government Companies and Public Utility Concerns.
Related Examination Details for WBPSC
- WBPSC Fire Operator Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
- WBPSC Fire Operator Result 2018 | PSCWB Fire Operator Cutoff & Merit List
- WBPSC Fire Operator Answer Key 2018 | PSCWB Fire Operator Solved Paper
- WBPSC Fire Operator Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download Previous Papers
- WBPSC Fire Operator Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.pscwb.org.in Exam Date & Call Letter
Exam Pattern for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service 2018
|WBPSC Audit Accounts Exam Pattern 2018|
|1.||Objective||General Studies||Group A||English Composition||50||2 hour 30 minutes|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International
Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography,
|3.|| Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile
Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit.
|4.||Group B||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|5.||Accountancy & Costing||40|
- Prelims Exam consist of only one paper names as General Studies.
- The paper consist of Objective type Questions.
- Total no. of questions are 200 and which is of 200 marks.
- Total time duration of WBPSC Exam is 2 1/2 hours.
- WBPSC Audit Accounts Officer Exam Paper consist of two group i.e. Group A & Group B.
- Following table will explain you all the information about WBPSC Audit & Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2018.
|WBPSC Audit Accounts Exam Pattern 2018|
|1 (a).||Descriptive||Group A||Compulsory Paper (100 marks for each paper)||a. English Eassay, Precis Writing & Composition
b. Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali Essay, Precis Writing & Composition
c. General Knowledge & Current Affairs
d. Business Mathematics & Statistics
|1 (b).||Optional Paper (100 marks for each paper)||Gropup A :
a. Macroeconomics & Public Financ
b. Indian Financial System
c. Economic Principles & Indian Economic ProblemsGroup B :
a. Business Regulatory Framework
b. Cost & Management Accounting
c. Advanced AccountancyGroup C :a. Business Management
b. Direct & Insdirect Taxation
c. Infomation Technology & its application in Business
- Mains Exam consist of two paper i.e. Optional Paper & Compulsory Paper.
- Compulsory paper will be of 500 marks and Optional Paper will be of 300 marks.
- In WBPSC Accounts & Audit Exam each Compulsory & Optional paper consist of 100 marks.
- Total time duration of PSCWB Exam is 3 hours.
- After the Mains Exam, the Personality Test will be conducted which is of 200 marks.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested, viz.: i) Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWD category. vi) ‘No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment. vii) Experience certificate, if any.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- » Indicative Advertisement for West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Rectt. Exam, 2018 (Advt. no. 20/2018)
- » Advertisement of Limited Departmental Examination of Eligible Employees of the Government of West Bengal for Promotion to the Posts in the West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service, 2018 (Advt. No. 19/2018)
- » Name of the candidates Recommend for Recruitment to the Post of Motor Vehicles Inspector (TECHNICAL) Under the Transport Department, Govt. of W.B. Against Commissions Advertisement No. 5/2018
- » Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Curator of Institut de Chandernagore, Hooghly, under the Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology (Advt. no.18/2018)
- » Syllabus for Recruitment to the posts of D.I./A.D.I. of Schools in the W.B.E.S. under the School Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal
- » Time Table For Written Examination of Compulsory and Optional Subjects of WBCS (EXE.) ETC. (MAIN) Examination, 2018
- » Advertisement for Recruitment to Various Posts of Joint Director, Animal Resources Development in West Bengal Higher Animal Husbandry Veterinary Service, Adv. No. 17/2018
WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Notification – Check Here
Steps to Download WBPSC Audit and Accounts 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WBPSC