Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group 2 Prelims / Mains Hall Ticket 2019 Admit Card Download for Interview Call Letter available here. APPSC Group II Prelims / Main Exam Date & Centre, APPSC Group 2 Main Selection process, APPSC Group 2 Services Mains Eligibility and document verification also get following the page. Candidates we are provide APPSC Group 2 Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF, APPSC Group 2 Main Final selection List and for more details mentioned here. APPSC Group 2 Main Assistant Section Officer ASO, Register, Extension Officer, Excise Sub Inspector and Etc. APPSC Group 2 Answer key, APPSC Group 2 Result, APPSC Group 2 Cut off, APPSC Group 2 Merit List also provide below the page.
Current Affairs Daily
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Examination Hall Ticket Download
The APPSC Board started arrangements to organize the exam at various examination centers. So, it is essential for the candidates to download APPSC Group 2 Mains Admit card to appear the exam on 2018. The paper-I will consist the question on General Studies & Mental Ability and paper-II will consist the question of Social History of Andhra Pradesh and General Overview of Indian Constitution.
In the paper-III, question will be ask to check the knowledge of candidate in Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society etc. Candidates qualified in the Mains exam can reach the Further rounds. The Andhra Pradesh PSC Board will release the APPSC Group 2 Main Hall Ticket at official portal www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Prelims Exam Date: 05-05-2019
APPSC Mains Exam Date: 18 & 19-07-2019
Download Hall Ticket or Roll Number
If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Important Informations for APPSC Group 2 2019 Mains
- The candidates should take their seats at the prescribed time before the commencement of the examination.
- Biometric identification would be conducted before entry into examination hall. The entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime.
- Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall. Electronic devices including cell phones and pagers are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary.
|AP Public Service Commission Group 2 2019 Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group 2|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||446 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket (Mains)|
Eligibility or Qualification
Applicant must possess the qualifications as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as per the specifications in the relevant service rules and as per the indent received from the Department as on the date of notification.
Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification. OR Must Possess a Diploma in Textile Technology or A Diploma in Handloom Technology issued by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or an equivalent qualification.
In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
APPSC Group 2 2019 Group II Prelims / Mains Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Group 2 2019 Group II Prelims / Mains
Paper – II
Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution
Paper – III
Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
Exam Pattern for APPSC Group 2 2019 Group II Prelims / Mains
|S.NO||Test Type||Paper||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||I||General Studies||150||150|
|2.||II||Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh)General overview of the Indian Constitution||150||150|
|3.||III||Planning in India and Indian EconomyContemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150|
- The paper will consist a total 450 marks.
- Each paper will carry 150 marks.
- Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point. 10 Marks
- Creation and manipulation of data bases. 10 Marks
- Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox). 05 Marks
Note: The candidates shall be given the text / matter in the Question Paper and they must type / reproduce it in the Answer Sheet. The formatting of the text should also be of the same type as given in the Question Paper.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING OFF-LINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Registration Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- Since the answer sheets are to be scanned (valued) with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWERS. The candidates will be supplied OMR Sheet consisting of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet).
- The candidate is required to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers. After writing the examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall. If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected.
- However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet for his/her record. The candidates should bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ON-LINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES
- The candidates should take their seats at the prescribed time before the commencement of the examination. Biometric identification would be conducted before entry into examination hall. The entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed.
- Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall. Electronic devices including cell phones and pagers are not allowed in the examination hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary.
- The starting time of each examination paper and the entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket.
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case. 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login.
- Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further. Invigilator will announce the password 10 minutes before the start of the examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Group 2 2019 Group II Prelims / Mains
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- APPSC Group 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Prelims / Main Previous Papers
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Group 3 Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC Group 3 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | psc.ap.gov.in Panchayat Secretary Call Letter
- APPSC Panchayat Secretary Previous Old Question Papers | AP Group 3 Model Papers
- APPSC Group 3 Mains Result 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Cutoff & Merit List
- APPSC Group 3 Screening Test Result 2018 | Panchayat Secretary Cutoff & Merit List
How to Download APPSC Group 2 2019 Group II Prelims / Mains Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC