Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Group 2 Preliminary / Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download PDF in Group II available here. psc.ap.gov.in Group 2 Prelims / Mains Exam Date & Centre will be released soon at online. Dear Candidates are you searching for APPSC Group 2 Prelims / Mains Exam Syllabus 2019 and APPSC Group 2 Prelims / Mains Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. Dear Candidates APPSC Group 2 Prelims Selection List, APPSC Group 2 Prelims Document Verification, APPSC Group 2 Prelims Sample Papers, APPSC Group 2 Prelims / Mains Model Papers, APPSC Group 2 Prelims Old Examination Papers, APPSC Group 2 Prelims / Mains Previous Year Question Papers also get following the page. Candidates can able download APPSC Group 2 Prelims / Mains Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Syllabus for PDF Download
Precise APPSC Screening Test Syllabus Group 2 has subject names and subtopics of those subjects to be prepared for the examination. Therefore aspirants can make a note of the new Prelims Group 2 APPSC Syllabus 2019 and also APPSC Group 2 Mains Question Pattern 2019.
APPSC Prelims Exam Date: 05-05-2019
APPSC Mains Exam Date: 18 & 19-07-2019
Begin your exam preparation from today itself to get a good score on the written test. Here in the below section of this page we have also given the direct link to download the APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2019 In English Pdf format. With the help of the APPSC Group 2 New Syllabus 2019 Pdf candidates can also keep a hardcopy of the Group 2 New Syllabus APPSC 2019.
Eligibility or Qualification
Applicant must possess the qualifications as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as per the specifications in the relevant service rules and as per the indent received from the Department as on the date of notification.
Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Note: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Mathematics of University recognized by the U.G.C. provided that a person who posses any Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission shall also be eligible for appointment by Direct Recruitment on and from the 25th June, 1979 to the post Sr. Accountants.
|AP Public Service Commission Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group 2|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||446 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Selection Process
In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Group II Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Group 2 2019 Group II Prelims / Mains
Paper I – General Studies
Paper – II – Social & Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (History of various Social & Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh) General overview of the Indian Constitution
Paper – III – Planning in India & Indian Economy, Contemporary problems & Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
SCREENING TEST SYLLABUS FOR GROUP-II SERVICES
Current Affairs – Issues of National and International importance in politics, Economics, Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture and Governance. Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties, Union and State Governments, Judiciary, Judicial Review, Local Government, Directive Principles of State Policy, Union and State Legislature, Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments, Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
Economic Development of India – Economy in Medieval India, pre Independence Indian economy, Development Plans and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India. Liberalizations, Privatization, Globalization, Labour Policies of Union and State Governments, role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India. Economic disparities between regions and population categories.
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
SOCIAL AND CULTURAL HISTORY OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh: Geographical Features of Andhra – Its Impact on History and Culture – Pre-History – The Satavahanas, Ikshvakus – Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions – Literature, Art and Architecture – The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi – Society, Religion, Telugu Language, Literature, Art and Architecture.
Various kingdoms that ruled Andhra Pradesh between 11th and 16th Centuries A.D Socio- Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhradesa between 11th to 23 16th Centuries A.D, Growth of Telugu Language, literature, Art, Architecture and Painting.
Advent of Europeans- Trade centers- Andhra under the Company– 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra- Establishment of British Rule- Socio-Cultural awakening, Justice party/self respect movements- Growth of Nationalist Movement in Andhra between 1885 to 1947– Role of Socialists– Communists– Anti- Zamindari and Kisan Movements. Growth of Nationalist poetry. Origin and growth of Andhra movement- Role of Andhra MahasabhasProminent Leaders- Events leading to the formation of Andhra State 1953. Role of News Papers in the Andhra Movement.
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
Nature of the Indian Constitution – Constitutional Development – Salient features of Indian Constitution – Preamble – Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship – Fundamental Duties, Distinctive features – Unitary and Federal.
Structure and functions of Indian Government- Legislative, Executive and Judiciary- Types of Legislatures- Unicameral, Bicameral- Executive – Parliamentary, Judiciary- Judicial Review, Judicial Activism.
Distribution of Legislative and Executive Powers between the Union and the States; Legislative, Administrative and Financial relations between the Union and the States– Powers and the Functions of Constitutional Bodies- UPSC, State Public Service Commissions, CAG and Finance Commission.
Centre- State relations- Need for Reforms- Rajmannar Committee, Sarkaria Commission, M.M. Punchchi Commission – Unitary and Federal features of Indian Constitution. Amendment Process to the Constitution – Centralization Vs Decentralization – Community Development Programs- Balwantray Mehta, Ashok Mehta Committees- 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts and their Implementation.
PLANNING IN INDIA AND INDIAN ECONOMY
Planning in Indian Economy and present status
Socio- Economic – objectives and outlays of Five Year Plans – alternative strategies – Goals and Achievements – Causes for failure of different Plans –New economic reforms 1991. Regulation of the Economy – Creation of regulatory bodies-NITI AayogCo operative Federalism and decentralization of financial resources.
Indian Economic Policies
Agricultural policies – Industrial policies since 1956 – IT industries – Monetary policy of RBI – Fiscal policy – Objectives – Fiscal Imbalance and Deficit Finance –New Foreign Trade Policy. Current account imbalances; FDI.
Availability of Natural resources and Development
Population- size, composition and growth–Trends; Occupational Distribution of Work force –Human Development Index as a measurement of development. Demographic Dividend.
Money, Banking and Public Finance
Concept of Money and measures of money supply ; Creation of credit by Commercial Banks; determination of Price level- Inflation , its causes and remedies; Budget – taxes and non-tax revenue. Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Meaning and Measurements of Growth
Distinction between growth and development – Measurement of growth – Growth, Development and Underdevelopment – Characteristics of Underdevelopment – 25 Stages of development – Sources of capital formation – Growth strategies; Deregulation and growth.
National Income and concepts – Gross Domestic Product – Net Domestic Product, Per capita income.
Exam Pattern for APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains
|Exam name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Screening Test||150||150||150 Minutes|
- APPSC Screening test contains 150 questions.
- One question carries one mark.
- Total marks are 150.
- The total time period is 150 minutes.
Note: The candidates shall be given the text / matter in the Question Paper and they must type / reproduce it in the Answer Sheet. The formatting of the text should also be of the same type as given in the Question Paper.
Previous Year Question Papers
ANSWER KEY AND OTHER MATTER
In the case of objective type examination, the Commission would publish on its website, the key, after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed with in one week of the publication of the key on the website of the Commission. The objections if any would be examined and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final. Any objection filed after expiry of one week from the date of publication of key would not be entertained.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Followed Instruction for APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Written Examination Hall
The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cell phones, programmable calculators, tablets, I Pad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall.
Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Old Examination Papers
- APPSC Group 2 Screening Test Model Papers In Telugu Pdf with Answers
- APPSC Group 2 Model Papers In Telugu | APPSC Group 2 Model Papers Pdf | APPSC Group 2 Model Papers With Answers In Telugu Pdf
- Free Download APPSC Group 2 Question Paper 2017 | APPSC Group 2 Mains Paper | APPSC Group 2 Mains Question Paper 2017
- APPSC Previous Papers Group 2 | APPSC Group 2 Question Papers with Solutions
- Group 2 APPSC Previous Papers | APPSC Group 2 Papers for free of cost
- Free PDF of APPSC Group 2 Model Papers With Answers In English Pdf | APPSC Group 2 Exam Model Question Papers
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Notification – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Group 2 2019 Prelims / Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC