Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Junior Engineer JE Syllabus 2019 Syllabus for pdf and Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. APPSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Date 2019 and Exam centre mentioned will be soon at our page. APPSC JE Syllabus for pdf, APPSC Junior Engineer JE selection Process, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Eligibility, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Document verification, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Selection List, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Exam Scheme, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Previous Question Papers, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Old Examination papers, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Model Papers, APPSC Junior Engineer JE sample Papers, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Shortlist, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Answer key & Result, APPSC Junior Engineer JE Cut off / Merit List and for more details get following the page.
APPSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Recruitment Notification Details
You can also download the APPSC Assistant Engineers Syllabus by accessing through online mode from its official website. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the recruitment exam every year for selection to various posts in various departments. Acquire the complete details about APPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus from the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of our page.
Many of the contenders feel stressed during the Exams, but they are easy to crack if the candidate is ready with APPSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019. Many of the candidates are waiting for Government jobs So, applied aspirants should prepare effectively. The candidates can download the appsc.gov.in JE (Civil) Exam Syllabus pdf through the links given below. Prepare a Perfect timetable by referring APPSC JE Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern.
APPSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Examination Summary
Name of Exam – Junior Engineer JE
Board of Organization – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC
No of Vacancy –12 Posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – www.psc.ap.gov.in
Date of Exam – Update Soon
www.psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Written Qualification Details
Eligibility: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to conduct the Arunachal Pradesh Junior Engineer exam to fill the vacant 114 Civil Engineer Posts. Since it the PSC Job, there will be heavy competition. Utilize your valuable time efficiently in preparation only. Education Completed Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Relevant Engineering from Recognized University/Institution.
APPSC JE 2019 Junior Engineer Recruitment Selection Process
Method of Process
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of APPSC are invited for the written test of the APPSC Junior Engineer JE Exam. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the APPSC Junior Engineer JE Exam. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
APPSC Junior Engineer 2019 JE Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Junior Engineer JE 2019
Interview / Personality Test
APPSC Syllabus for JE Exam – General English 2019
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus 2019– General Knowledge
www.appsc.gov.in Syllabus for Junior Engineer Exam – Civil Engineering
|Strength of Materials|
|Water Supply||Drainage||Earthquake Engineering|
Exam Pattern for APPSC Junior Engineer JE 2019
- Total Time Duration of exam is 2 Hour.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates
- The written exams for APPSC Junior Engineer all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The APPSC Junior Engineer Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
|Exam Types||Subject Name||Marks||Durations|
|General English||100|| |
2 hours for each Papers
|Interview/Personality Test||40||½ hour|
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota.
Previous Papers & Model Papers
APPSC Junior Engineer JE Exam 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Junior Engineer JE 2019 Official Notification – Check Here
Procedure to Download APPSC Junior Engineer JE Exam 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC