CG VYAPAM Pharmacist syllabus 2019 –Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CGPEB) has released the recruitment for Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Grade III post. Download for pdf in CG VYAPAM Pharmacist syllabus and Ayurveda previous papers mentioned below. CG VYAPAM Chhattisgarh exam date and exam centers announced at online. Candidates can download the CG Pharmacist syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information about the Chhattisgarh Pharmacist examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc. candidates can keep touch with us to get more updates.
Official Notification –Check Here
CGPEB Pharmacist Important Notification
Name of the Organization – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board CGPEB
Exam Name – Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Grade III
No of Posts – 163
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 13 September 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 06 October 2019
Exam Date – 04 November 2019
Job Location – Chhattisgarh
Official website – www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG VYAPAM selection will be based on given following rounds
- Written test
- Interview process
- Document Verification
Eligibility for CG VYAPAM Pharmacist 2019
Candidates must have complete 12th Exam passed and D.Pharma in Ayurveda form Recognized University.
Applicants age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 40 years
CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Ayurveda Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Refer Chhattisgarh CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Exam Syllabus 2019 is useful for better preparation. View the CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Grade III Syllabus 2019 and CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Question Pattern 2018 enclosed here. CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Grade III Notification 2019 is an excellent opportunity for those applicants willing to crack the Govt Examination. View the complete information about CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Syllabus 2019 from here. The CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 2019 @ www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in . Candidates who are looking for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs can check the full details of CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Grade III Notification 2019 here.
CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Ayurveda Exam Pattern
|S.no||Exam Type||Subjects Name||Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Reasoning||2 hours|
CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Syllabus
- Introduction for Different Dosage Forms.
- Mixing and Homogenization.
- Processing of Tablets.
- Processing of Capsules.
- Study of Immunological Products.
- Size Reduction.
- Drug Price Control Order 1995.
- Quality Control of Drugs.
- The Structure of the cell.
- The Composition of Blood.
- Nutrition & Health Classification of Foods.
- Disease Manifestation.
- An Elaborate Study of the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- The packaging of Pharmaceuticals.
- Drug Interaction.
- Drug and Magic Remedies Act 1954.
- Elementary Tissues of the Body.
- Drug & Cosmetics Act 1939.
- Introduction of Controlled and Extended Drug Delivery System
- Volume and pressure
- Current and Electricity
- Human Eye
- Heat and related theories
- Basic concepts of Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Atomic Theory
Ayurveda Pharmacist Syllabus 2019
- Equipment for miniature radiography.
- Fluorescent screen photography.
- Physics (10+2 level).
- Hospital Practice and care of the patient.
- Equipment of radio diagnostic radiography.
- Biology (10+2 level) – Especially Human.
- Must be conversant with radiographic photography.
CGPEB Pharmacists Syllabus
- Adverse Drug Reaction.
- The packaging of Pharmaceutical Products.
- Drug Dependence.
- Sterilization of Surgical Instrument, Glass Ware.
- The Drug in Clinical Toxicity.
- Antibiotics Used in Chemotherapy.
- Patents Act 1970.
- Poisons Act 1919, MTP Act 1970.
- Capsules, Tables/Parental Products.
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- Factories Act 1948.
- Bioavailabilities of Drugs.
- Antiviral Drug.
- Sustained Release Formulation.
- Insulin and Oral Hypoglycemic agents.
- Alkaloid Containing Drugs.
- Transdermal Drug Delivery System.
- Regulatory Control.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs.
- Medicinal and Toilet Preparation Act 1955.
General and Physical Chemistry Syllabus
- Structure of Atom
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface chemistry
- Colloids and catalysts
- Solid State
- Chemical Bond
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Organic Chemistry
- Polyhalogen compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives
- Alkynes and Benzenes
- Polymers Classification
- Transition metals
- Chemical Periodicity
- Chemical Analysis
- Principles of Metallurgical operations
- Co-ordination compounds
- Comparative study of elements
Ayurveda Pharmacist Zoology Syllabus
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology
- Developmental biology and Genetics
- History of Mammalian Organs
- Endocrine System
- Structure and Function of Animal Tissues
Pharmacist Biology Syllabus
- Cell and Cell structure
- Methods of Food preservation
- Viruses and Bacteria
- Five Kingdom classification
- Role of Plants in Human Welfare
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Linear programming
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Numerical methods
- Differential Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Integral Calculus
CGPEB Previous Papers
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Ayurveda previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the CG VYAPAM Pharmacist Ayurveda examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)