Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC State Service Exam Admit Card 2020 Download for Chhattisgarh PSC SSE Hall Ticket or Interview Call Letter Mentioned Below the page. CGPSC State Service Exam (SSE) Subordinate Accounting Services, Commercial Tax Inspector, Excise Sub Inspector Written Test Admit Card Released soon at online psc.cg.gov.in. CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Preliminary Exam Date 09 February 2020 and Mains Exam Date 17 to 20 June 2020 also check at below the page. CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Written Test Details or selection process, Eligibility, Notification also provide our page. Candidates we are mentioned CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit list and etc.
CGPSC State Service Exam SSE 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Admit Card 2020 can be now downloaded for the State Engineering Service Examinations. And after downloading the applicants need to take the printout of the CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Admit Card 2020. In order to attend for the CGPSC State Service Exam SSE conducted by authority @ www.psc.cg.gov.in. The Commission will release the admit thrice once for the prelims and secondly for the main examination and at last for the interview. The candidates have to enter the login credentials for downloading the admit card. Get here all the details of CGPSC State Service Exam Admit Card 2020 like the process of downloading the admit card. Furthermore, the CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Hall Ticket has to be downloaded through online mode. The link to download your CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Call Letter is given below.
As we know there are three stages in the selection process of the examination. The recruitment of the candidates will be down through
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
|CGPSC State Service Exam SSE 2019 Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||State Service Exam SSE|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC|
|No of Vacancy||199 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Preliminary Exam Date 09 February 2020|
Mains Exam Date 17 to 20 June 2020
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Candidates must have a Degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
CGPSC State Service Exam SSE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for CGPSC State Service Exam SSE
- General Studies
- Aptitude Test
- Language (Paper I)
- Essay (Paper II)
- History, Constitution and Public Administration (Paper III)
- Science, Technology, and Environment (Paper IV)
- Economics and Geography (Paper V)
- Mathematics and Logical Ability (Paper VI)
- Philosophy and Sociology (Paper VII)
Exam Pattern for CGPSC State Service Exam SSE
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- Question Paper will be Made on the Candidates last education Qualification.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 or 200 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
CGPSC State Service Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject Names||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
|Aptitude Test||100||200||2 Hours|
Chhattisgarh State Service Mains Test Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Paper||Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|3.||III||History, Constitution and Public Administration||200||3 Hours|
|4.||IV||Science, Technology and Environment||200||3 Hours|
|5.||V||Economics & Geography||200||3 Hours|
|6.||VI||Mathematics & Logical Ability||200||3 Hours|
|7.||VII||Philosophy & Sociology||200||3 Hours|
|Interview/ Personality Test||150|
WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE
- Durg – Bhilai
- Durg – Bhilai
Download Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission’s website psc.cg.gov.in. so as to enable the applicants to download the same. Hall Tickets / Admit Card will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission’s website before the scheduled date of examination.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Steps to Download CGPSC State Service Exam SSE 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website psc.cg.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CGPSC
Download CGPSC State Service Exam SSE Interview Call Letter- Check Here