Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Tradesman CT Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber, and Washerman 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern & Answer key / Result Declared Now. CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT Exam papers, CISF Constable Merit List / Cut Off, CISF Constable previous question papers, CISF Constable old papers, CISF Constable model papers, sample papers, pdf, CISF Constable syllabus for pdf, physical test, CISF Constable medical test & PET / PST selection process also mentioned below the page.
CISF Constable (Tradesman) 2018 Syllabus for pdf
Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test, and Medical examination will be conducted by the CISF at respective Sectors/ Recruitment centers.
CISF Constable Tradesman Medical Admit Card – Available Now
Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like an inner aspect of the forearm, but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hand are to be allowed. Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body. (See para 5 d) (iii) of this advertisement notice).
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced Recruitment 2017 notification for fill 378 Constable (Tradesmen) vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 20 November 2017.
CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT Summary 2018
Name of Exam – Constable (Tradesman) / CT Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman
Board of Organization – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
No of Vacancy – 378 Posts
Date of Exam – will be soon
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – www.cisf.gov.in
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test. [as mentioned in para-15 (ii),(iii),(iv) & (v) ]
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1 st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest Uploading about examination schedule and for conducting the exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
- Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list.
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
Method of Selection
HEIGHT BAR TEST (HBT) Candidates those found eligible in height bar test will be put through PET.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST To ensure smooth, transparency, accuracy and minimize human error, a force will exercise its discretion to employ adequate measures and modernized means for the conduct of PET event.
HEIGHT BAR TEST AND 1.6 KMS RACE (QUALIFYING IN NATURE): FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) – MALE CANDIDATES ONLY
Those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds by male candidates.
Important Note: The candidate (s) who do not qualify the race will be eliminated and will not be allowed to participate in the further process of recruitment and will be given rejection slip intimating the reasons for rejection.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS TEST (PST)
The candidates who are qualified Height Bar Test/PET will be screened for height, chest, and weight by the Board of Officers. The candidates who meet the requirements of a physical standard will be allowed to participate in the trade test.
Physical standards for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) will be as elaborated in Para 5 (c) above and relaxation also applicable as per Government orders issued from time to time.
Note: Candidates who are found eligible on height bar test parameters and PET (race), their height, chest, and weight will be measured by the board.
Syllabus for CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT 2018
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- General Hindi
- General Awareness
Syllabus for General Knowledge
Culture, Knowledge of Current Events, History, Budget and five-year plans, Indian and its neighboring countries, Sports, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Countries and Capitals, Economy, Geography, Economy, Banking, and Finance, Current Affairs – National and International, Scientific Research, General Politics, Important Financial and Economic News, Indian Constitution, etc.
Areas, Problems on Trains, Races and Games, Numbers and Ages, Mixtures and Allegations, Time and Work Partnership, Time and Distance, Ratio and Proportion, Boats and Streams, Volumes, Profit, and Loss, Percentages, Simplification and Approximation, Simple Equations, Quadratic Equations, Indices and Surds, Simple Interest, Odd Man out, Averages, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Pipes and Cisterns, Problems on Numbers, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, ,
Theme Detection, Making Judgements, Artificial Language, Logical Problems, Cause and Effect, Logical Deduction, Statement and Argument, Number Series, Letter and, Symbol Series, Analogies Essential Part, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Classification, Statement, and Conclusion, Matching Definition
Antonyms, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Detecting Mis-spelt words, Grammar, Spellings, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze passage, Spot the error, Synonyms, Sentence structure, One-word substitutions, Shuffling of sentence parts, Idioms, and phrases, Comprehension passage etc
Tenses, Antonyms, Direct and Indirect Speech, Transformation of Sentences, Active and Passive Voice, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Synonyms
Exam Pattern for CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT 2018
|Exam Types||Name of subjects||Marks||Durations|
|Numerical Ability|| |
|General Hindi & English|
- The candidates who qualify in the PET/PST, documentation & Trade Test will be required to appear in a written test.
- The written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue/Black ball pen.
- The question paper will be set (Bi-lingual i.e. in Hindi and English) to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English. The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English. The duration of the written test will be 02 hours.
- The OMR answer sheet of written test will be processed /scanned in an electronic machine. Any wrong entry of roll number, name, question booklet, number of question paper series will render the OMR sheet invalid and the same will not be evaluated. The concerned candidates will be responsible for such mistake on their part.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS TEST
|For General, SC & OBC candidates||170 cms||80-85 cms|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
There must be a minimum expansion of 05 cms in Chest.
Note: Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible for total relaxation in physical standards.
Note: Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be
permissible only on production of certificate at the time of PET/PST, documentation & trade
test in the proforma as prescribed in Annexure-VI from the competent authorities of the
District where he ordinarily resides.
Following Original testimonial/documents of the candidates who qualified in PET/PST will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original testimonials/certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer and no candidates will be allowed provisionally.
All the candidates declared pass in PET/PST & documentation will undergo trade test. Trade test will be qualifying in nature. Candidates qualified in all respect may download their call letters/admit cards through above website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in.
Download Admit card / Hall Ticket 2017 – Check here
Check Here to Download CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2017 : Available NOW
Old & Previous Question Papers
CISF Constable Previous Papers – General English
Central Industrial Security Force Question Papers – General Hindi
Download CISF Old Question Papers Pdf – Mathematics
Check CISF Constable Tradesman Last Year Paper – General Knowledge
CISF Previous Year Question Paper Pdf – General Reasoning
Answer Key 2018:
The candidate will be allowed to take a carbon copy of the answer sheet. Answer key to the question paper will be posted on the CISF website https://cisfrectt.in after the written examination is completed.
Selection List / Result
The numbers of vacancies given above are tentative and may increase or decrease at any time/stage of a recruitment process, due to administrative reasons. The revisions in vacancies, if any, are likely to be notified at the later stages around written exam and/or at a skill, medical exam stage or prior to a declaration of final selection result.
Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification of Constrable/Tradesman-2017 before reporting to recruitment venue.Admit Cards for PST/PET/Documentation/Trade Test of Constable Tradesman-2017 are available for download.Candidates can download it after logging in their account.
CISF Constable Previous Papers (Fireman) PDF Free Download
- CISF Fireman Constable Previous Year Question Papers PDF – General Knowledge
- Central Industrial Security Force Constable Fireman Model Question Papers – General Awareness
- केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल Constable Solved Question Papers PDF Free Download – Elementary Maths
- CISF Constable Fireman Exam Sample Question Papers PDF – General Intelligence
- Download CISF Constable Fireman Old Exam Question Papers Free PDF – Reasoning
- CISF Constable Exam Question Papers of Fireman – General Hindi
- Central Industrial Security Force Constable Practice Question Papers (Fireman) PDF – General English
How to Download CISF Constable (Tradesman) CT 2018 Syllabus for pdf
Go to official website www.cisf.gov.in
Find the page and open the link
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CISF