GSSSB Assistant Tribal Development Officer Syllabus 2019 – Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board has released the notification for ATDO posts. Download for pdf in GSSSB ATDO Syllabus & Previous Papers available here. We are also providing GSSSB official Notification link. Assistant Tribal Development Officer Exam date and exam center will be announced soon at online. More detailed information about the GSSSB ATDO jobs check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, selection process, eligibility, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc.
Gujarat SSSB ATDO Important Details
Organization Name – Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board
Designation – Assistant Tribal Development Officer
No of Posts – 114
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 01 July 2019
Online Application form Last Date – 31 July 2019
Exam Date – Available Soon
Job Location – Gujarat
Official website – www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat SSSB Assistant Tribal Development Officer selection will be based on
- Written test
- Interview process
- Document Verification
Aspirants must have complete degree from recognized university / institute
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years
GSSSB ATDO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates need to check the Assistant Tribal Development Officer syllabus & exam pattern we are detailed given below. GSSSB ATDO examination syllabus and exam pattern, you will get to know the subjects, questions, marks and duration of the exam. Candidates prepare previous year question papers for the written exam to get high scores. We are detailed given the ATDO syllabus and exam pattern below pages.
Exam Pattern For Assistant Tribal Development Officer
|English||Objective Type MCQ||20|
|Aptitude & Reasoning||30|
Assistant Tribal Development Officer Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Gujarat Language
- Aptitude &Reasoning
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Lakes and Seas.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Politics.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- I am detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- History of Gujarati Language with special reference to New Indo-Aryan.
- Significant features of the Gujarati language: Phonology.
- Morphology and syntax.
- Major dialects: Surti, Pattani, charotari and Saurashtra. History of Gujarati Literature
- Jaina tradition.
- Bhakti tradition: Sagun and Nirgun (Jnanmargi).
- Non-sectarian tradition (Laukik parampara) Modern.
- Sudharak yug.
- Pandit yug.
- Gandhi yug.
- Anu-Gandhi yug.
- Adhunik yug.
Aptitude & Reasoning
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Number System.
- Time and Work, Simplification.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Problems on Trains, Boats, and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet Test.
Candidates can download the GSSSB Assistant Tribal Development Officer old/model question papers for taking a practice test. Everyone can download by just clicking the given link to open a PDF file and download. Using model papers take a mock test my own to obtain an estimate marks and performance of the sample test before the official exam commencement. Get more details by utilizing the below article fully.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)