HSSC Assistant Lineman Syllabus 2020– Haryana Staff Selection Commission has organized recruitment for several posts. Download for pdf in LDC & other posts previous papers and old question papers available here. HSSC Assistant Lineman, LDC exam date and exam centers will be announced at online. Candidates can download the Assistant Lineman syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information about the Assistant Lineman, LDC examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, solved papers, cut off, merit list, document verification, etc.
Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Important Details
Name of the Organization – Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Post Name – Assistant Lineman, Lower Division Clerk, Junior System Engineer & other posts
No of Vacancies – 2978
Application mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 27th January 2020
Online Application Form Last Date – 3rd February 2020
Exam Date – Will be soon
Job Location – Haryana
Official Website – www.hssc.gov.in
Official Notification – Check Here
HSSC LDC Selection will be based on given following rounds
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Matric with 2 years ITI course in Electrician/ Wireman trade or having 2 years Vocational course under the trade Lineman or Electrician (Maintenance and Repair of Electrical & Domestic Appliances and Hindi/ Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
Junior System Engineer
B.E./B.Tech (IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications) or MCA or M.Sc (IT Computer Science/ Application/ Electronics and Communications) from a recognized University or institution with minimum 6O% marks.
Lower Divisional Clerk
Bachelor General Degree in commerce and should have passed the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted HÁRTRON.
upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years in the case of scheduled caste (sc), backward class (A) & backward class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
Haryana SSC LDC Assistant Lineman Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the LDC, Assistant Lineman syllabus & exam pattern, HSSC offered many subjects on the advertisement. We are providing updated syllabus and exam pattern, each subject must be given equal priority in the preparation because HSSC will include the questions in the exam in every subject. Candidates keep revising the syllabus till the exam date. We are detailed given below pages.
Exam Pattern for LDC Assistant Lineman JSE Examination
|Socio Economic criteria and experience||10|
- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts comprising
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, science, computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as appricabre.
- 25%o weightage for History, current Affairs, Literature, Geography, civics, Culture etc. of Haiyana.
HSSC Assistant Lineman LDC Syllabus
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers.
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry.
- Natural Products and Drugs.
- Poisons and Pesticides.
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Electronics Devices & Applications
- Digital Electronics and Micro Processor.
- Experimental Physics.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Comprehension of passage.
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
- Migration of Population.
- Numeric Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The problem of Age Calculation.
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded figures, etc
HSSC Assistant Lineman previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied in the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for HSSC Assistant Lineman Examination. More detailed information check official website www.hssc.gov.in.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).