HSSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the recruitment notification for staff Nurse, MPHW(F),Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA), Sub Inspector(SI), JSE, Laboratory Technician and other posts to fill 4322 vacancies. Download for pdf in Haryana SSC Staff Nurse/ MPHW (F)/ VLDA syllabus with exam pattern here. HSSC Staff Nurse & other posts exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at online. Dear Aspirants can download the HSSC Staff Nurse syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. Here we are providing detailed information about the HSSC examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc.
Haryana SSC Recruitment Notification Info
Name of Organization – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of post – staff Nurse, MPHW(F), VLDA, Sub Inspector, Junior System Engineer, Radiographer/Ultrasound Technician, Laboratory Technician and other posts
No of Vacancies – 4322
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 20 September 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 09 October 2019
Exam Date – November or December 2019
Official Website – http://hssc.gov.in
HSSC Selection will be based on
- Written test
- Socio Economic Criteria and Experience
- Document Verification
Eligibility for HSSC Examination
B.Sc (Hons) Nursing or B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing OR Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from a recognized institute/University.
MPHW(F)– 10+2 pass and ANM Training Course from an institution approved by the Government.
Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA)
Matric or its equivalent and Two Years Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Diploma course from Chaudhary Charan Singh, Haryana Agricultural University Hissar or any other Institution.
HSSC Staff Nurse MPHW Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
There are various vacancies according to the notification. Many candidates have applied to these posts in online mode. The HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website. Candidates can visit the official website for more updates regarding HSSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, HSSC Staff Nurse, MPHW, VLDA Exam Important Dates & Exam Pattern, HSSC Previous Papers, HSSC Admit Cards 2019 etc. Also, We suggest the candidates to download the HSSC Exam Previous Papers along with Solutions which will explain about the type of questions appeared for the examination.
HSSC Staff Nurse & other Posts Exam Pattern
|Socio Economic Criteria and Experience||10|
- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer,
English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics,
Environment, Culture etc of Haryana.
- The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated
Syllabus for HSSC Written Exam
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Haryana.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Haryana.
- General Science.
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.
- Inclusive policies.
- Cubes and Dice
- Blood Relations.
- Visual Memory.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Problem Solving.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
English & Hindi Syllabus
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- One-word substitution,
- Improvement of Sentences,
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs,
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration,
- Comprehension Passage.
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Profit & Loss,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Time & Work,
- Time & Distance,
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
Haryana SSC Previous Papers
HSSC Staff Nurse previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied in the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for HSSC Staff Nurse Examination. More detailed information check official website www.hssc.gov.in.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Proof Of educational qualification
- School study certificate
- Certificate and mark sheet for qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate /S.S.C
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Pan card, etc.