Join Indian Army Havildar Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Physical Efficiency Test Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. Join Indian Army Havildar Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, can able download Indian Army Havildar PET / PMT, PST also check at online. We are provide Join Indian Army Havildar Selection process, Indian Army Havildar Eligibility, Indian Army Havildar Document Verification, Indian Army Havildar Notification, Indian Army Havildar Selection List and etc. Candidates Indian Army Havildar Written Examination test details get following the page. Indian Army Havildar Medical Standard or Physical Standard get here. And Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List etc.
Join Indian Army Havildar 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their Havildar dates on a first come first serve basis, through the link forwarded via email. moreover, candidates need to download Indian Army Havildar Hall Ticket 2018 as soon as possible to avoid the technical issues at the last minute. in case of any further news about the Indian Army Havildar Admit card 2018 refer the official site of Indian Army @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Eligibility or Education
The Minimum educational qualification for appointment will be BA/B Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a Recognised Board/University. The eligibility criteria are common for In-service and Direct Entry candidates.
|Indian Army Havildar 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Havildar|
|Board of Organization||Join Indian Army|
|No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
joinindianarmy.nic.in @ Indian Army Havildar 2018 Selection Process
The final result of the written examination and merit list of the successful candidates will be put on the Rtg Date website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by HQ Rtg Zone, Ambala. The final selection will be based on overall merit list of the candidates.
- Written Examination Or
- Screening Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Standard Test
- Interview / Viva voce
- Document verification
A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles etc.
Minimum physical standards will be as under depending upon the region of the country. (details can be obtained from the nearest HQ Recruiting Zone/Army Recruitment Office/IRO, Delhi Cantt).
|Region||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kg)||
Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group including Minicoy
Physical Fitness Test. Physical Fitness Tests applicable are as follows.
1.6 km Run – in 5 minutes 45 seconds.
Pull Ups (Beam) – minimum 6 Pull ups.
Zig Zag Balance – qualify
9 Feet Ditch Jump – qualify
Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain Areas:
- Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – Additional 30 secs
- Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – Additional 120 secs
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Army Havildar 2018
Only those candidates who are selected in the screening will be permitted to appear in the written examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone on 24 Feb 2019. The written examination will contain objective type of questions and comprise of two papers as follows.
Exam Pattern for Indian Army Havildar 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Indian Army JCO Exam Duration|
|1.||Written Exam(Multiple Choice Questions)||(Mathematics)||100||1:30 Hours|
|3.||(Physics & Chemistry)|
Candidate has to score min of 40 marks each in Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.
No bonus marks is entitled to son of Serving/Ex-servicemen/War Widow/Widow and Sportsmen/NCC/Computer certificate holders.
Note: Terms of Enrolment. Selected candidates will undergo 19 weeks of Basic Military Training at BEG and Center, Roorkee. On successful completion of training the candidates will be enrolled in the rank of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) as per the existing terms and conditions. Rejection can take place at any stage during training also.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Army Havildar 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- Indian Army Fireman & Tradesman Mate Admit Card/Call Letter 2018 – Join Indian Army Group C Exam Date & Hall Ticket
- Indian Army TES 40 Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
- Join Indian Army TES 40 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Technical Entry Scheme Interview Call Letter
- Indian Army SSC Tech 51 Men 22 Women Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – Download Medical / Physical Test Call Letter
- Indian Army 51st / 22nd SSC (Tech) 2018 Selection List, Merit List, Interview Medical Exam, Physical Standards
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Notification – Check Here
Indian Army Havildar 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Indian Army Havildar 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Army
Download Indian Army Havildar 2018 Interview Call Letter