Indian Army TES 42 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for TGC 130 Interview Call Letter available here. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Exam date and Exam Centre also provide below the page. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 selection Process, Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Eligibility, Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Documnet verification and etc. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Syllabus for PDF get here. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Answer Key, Result, Cut of, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Only the Candidates applications Accepted Persons, they are available to get the Admit Card. All the Details about the Admit Card and the Indian Army TES Exam Date we have mentioned in this Page. Indian Army invited applications from eligible unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects. Call up details of Provisionally eligible applicants received from Indian Army TES 41 Jan 2019 Course will be given here as per official announcement.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||TES 42 & TGC|
|Board of Organization||Indian Army|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
joinindianarmy.nic.in @ Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Eligibility
Technical Graduate Course (TGC- 130) – The candidate should have a degree in engineering from a recognized University.
Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-42) –10 + 2 pass from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130
Exam Pattern Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Notification – Check Here
How to Download Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Army