Indian Army TES 42 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in TGC 130 Previous Year Question Papers available here. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Selection Process, Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Eligibility, Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Documnet verification and etc. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Sample Papers, Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Model papers, Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Old Examination Papers and etc. Indian Army TES 42 & TGC 130 Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Current Affairs Daily
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Syllabus for PDF
The candidates should note that the only mode of accessing the application form is online apart from that no other mode is available t download the same. Indian Army will not charge anything to fill the form. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cutoff applied as decided.
Consequently, shortlisted candidates are called for SSB Interview. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||TES 42 & TGC|
|Board of Organization||Indian Army|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
joinindianarmy.nic.in @ Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Eligibility
Technical Graduate Course (TGC- 130) – The candidate should have a degree in engineering from a recognized University.
Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-42) –10 + 2 pass from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130
Indian Army Syllabus for English
- General English
- Sentence Arrangement
- Prepositions Sentence
- Completion Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
Indian Army Reasoning Syllabus
- Puzzles Verbal Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning
Indian Army Aptitude Syllabus
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Simple Equations
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
Indian Army General Knowledge Syllabus
- Basic GK Quiz
- Inventions in the World
- Sports Quiz
- Indian Parliament
- Basic Computer Quiz
- Indian History Quiz
- Indian Economy Quiz
- Botany Quiz
- Chemistry Quiz
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Physics Quiz
- Zoology Quiz
- Geography Quiz
- Environment Quiz
- Indian Culture Quiz
Exam Pattern Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Notification – Check Here
How to Download Indian Army TES 42 2019 TGC 130 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Army