Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Download for Junior Assistant pdf in available here. MGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus for pdf 2020 get below the page. MGVCL Jr. Assistant Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MGVCL Junior Assistant Selection Process, Eligibility, Document verification, Previous Year Question Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers, etc. Aspirants can able download for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List mentioned below the page.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant ) 2020 Syllabus for pdf
MGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 plays an important role in the preparation. Why because, with the help of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Syllabus 2020, contenders can know the subjects names. The Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd officials have released a notification to fill 35 vacancies for JE Posts. So, individuals who are willing and interested in these MGVCL Jobs can get the latest MGVCL JE 2020 Syllabus, from this page. Therefore individuals must see the entire Syllabus for MGVCL Junior Assistant and start preparing for the exam.
Official Notification – Check Here
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant 2020 Selection Process
The candidates shortlisted for written test/Online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificate shall be submitted as and when required. Subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- Written / Online Test
- Document Verification
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant 2020 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Board of Organization||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited MGVCL|
|No of Vacancy||246 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidates are requested to visit on www.mgvcl.com\jobs.php for regular updates regarding schedule of test and other relevant notifications. The selected candidates shall be posted in field offices under the jurisdiction of COMPANY and shall be assigned work of Meter Reading, Billing and other Office/Field works. The candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from COMPANY to any other Subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
A candidate who possesses any BE / B. Tech. / MBA / MCA or any other higher degree than minimum qualification of Jr. Assistant to compete for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) shall have to submit an Undertaking on Rs.100/- Non Judicial Stamp Paper that if he/she is selected by Company for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), after joining to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant), in future he/she will not claim for the post of Junior Engineer or equivalent or any higher post. However, such candidates/employees, if appointed, shall have liberty to apply as an open market candidate.
Result / Final Selection List
While preparing selection list, if two or more candidates are found with equal marks in Exam, they will be kept in merit according to their date of birth i.e. elder will be kept in priority to younger and if the date of birth is also found same, then they will be kept in priority according to alphabet seniority of name. The Selection List as and when required as per the vacancy position shall be drawn from result published. The result published shall be valid for the period of one year from the date of publication.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak 2020 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant
Math’s & General Science
Analytic & Logical Reasoning
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd Syllabus – English Language
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Substitution Literature
General Knowledge Topics in MGVCL JE Exam
- General Science
- Famous Places in India
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Indian Parliament
- Current Affairs
- Environmental Issues
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Politics
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Books & Authors
- Inventions and Discoveries
MGVCL JE Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical Engineering topics
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Performance of line fault analysis
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Database Management System
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- The Internet
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- MS Office
- MS Windows
- Internet Usage
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS Word & MS Excel
- Data Structures
- MS Word
Gujarati Language & Grammar Syllabus
- Usage of Words
- Transformation of Sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
Exam Pattern for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant 2020
|III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- In case of Written Test examination, the evaluation of the OMR Sheets of the written test shall be evaluated shall be done on computer, as per entries made in OMR Sheets by the Candidates.
VERIFICATION for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Mark sheets of final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
- Certificate from the institute/ university mentioning percentage marks obtained in case grading system is in place.
- Degree Certificate, if available.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati – પરિશિષ્ટ “ક”/ પરિશિષ્ટ -૪ (ગજુ િાતી) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
- In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon required. (showing % of Disability)
- In case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.